Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I remember one time when we went to go troll BDA’s voice chat, and Rossie asked a guy not to say the N word, then that guy said the N word like a hundred times in succession and Rossie rage quit lmfao. Same discord where Shishio triggered like 30 people at once when he dropped his legendary

“If Kaido really wanted to die, he’d have fought Oden like a man”

Yeah Thirsty Gen was actually very chill in channels like this lmfao. Back when the BC fandom was just me and Light. The OP discussions in that server though,

Lmfao that was hilarious. Shishio had me in stitches on bda then.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My favourite theory from OJ. :akaman:
Man to think that something like that was called a "theory".
:odenugh:

I can't be arsed honestly, the mods can clearly see these comments and if people ain't that bothered then fuck it, I am just block & ignore them I guess.
The mods have said this before, but they don't read every single thread. Unless stuff is reported, they are unlikely to see it.

And just because you see a moderator participating in a discussion doesn't mean that they can necessarily handle it:
  • Some moderators have limited powers and only moderate (a) particular section(s).
  • Some moderators (e.g. @LuthonTheDragDown) regularly participate in threads only in the role of normal member.
  • Some moderators (e.g. @LuthonTheDragDown) reason that if a post isn't reported, then it isn't bothering anyone.
  • In conclusion, some moderators (e.g. @LuthonTheDragDown) rarely moderate.

If you want moderators to act on posts then report it. I ignore the most egregious posters, but even then, I've made > 6 reports this evening alone. If you think certain content is undesirable, then report it.

Last edited:
Speak for yourselves
:watchout:

As long as you stay out of NSFW, Thirsty Gen was fine.
Or the Religion thread. Though to be fair you could be anywhere and religion could insert itself into a discussion.

Bloke A: "Digimon was cool."

Bloke Z: "Yeah, it taught way more morals than religion ever did."

Bloke A: "Hey, that chick has nice tits."

Bloke Z: "Yeah but she's wearing a crucifix. 1/10"