Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I like that....but I hope Sanji unlocks the full power of Sora's will and ditches the Lamesuit.
I know I'm in the minority but I kinda like the RS, though I have to admit that it's current design is lame and not to my liking. Maybe when Franky and Usopp redesign it, it'd look way more cooler and Sanji-esque to suit his character better.

In addition, DJ will definetly get an upgrade mode that's possibly connected to Sara and her drug imo. Very possibly soon against King.

As for the topic about the three wills, Zeff's, Sora's and the Vinsmokes'. The three represent Dreams, Love and Home.

A home could be physical or spiritual. Sanji's spiritual home is Zeff and the Strawhats. As for the physical, I think it's the Thousand Sunny and possibly the All Blue in the future.

About Dreams. This is the most obvious one. Sanji will achieve his and Zeff's dream of finding All Blue and then he'll cook a huge feast from it's ingredients for Luffy and Co. at the obligatory end of series party where everyone has already achieved his dream. It's very possible also that Sanji will help the Vinsmokes settle their kingdom in All Blue for them to finally have a home of their own. This way their generation long dream would be achieved.

As for love, I think Sanji will hook up or possibly marry his crush/love (Most likely Nami at this point) and settle in All Blue at the end of the series.

This way all his three inherited wills (Dream, Love, Home) would be finally achieved.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I like that....but I hope Sanji unlocks the full power of Sora's will and ditches the Lamesuit.
Lamesuit is growing on me, its basically a zoan fruit. Design sucks, I'm waiting to see the new design.
I know I'm in the minority but I kinda like the RS, though I have to admit that it's current design is lame and not to my liking. Maybe when Franky and Usopp redesign it, it'd look way more cooler and Sanji-esque to suit his character better.

In addition, DJ will definetly get an upgrade mode that's possibly connected to Sara and her drug imo. Very possibly soon against King.

As for the topic about the three wills, Zeff's, Sora's and the Vinsmokes'. The three represent Dreams, Love and Home.

A home could be physical or spiritual. Sanji's spiritual home is Zeff and the Strawhats. As for the physical, I think it's the Thousand Sunny and possibly the All Blue in the future.

About Dreams. This is the most obvious one. Sanji will achieve his and Zeff's dream of finding All Blue and then he'll cook a huge feast from it's ingredients for Luffy and Co. at the obligatory end of series party where everyone has already achieved his dream. It's very possible also that Sanji will help the Vinsmokes settle their kingdom in All Blue for them to finally have a home of their own. This way their generation long dream would be achieved.

As for love, I think Sanji will hook up or possibly marry his crush/love (Most likely Nami at this point) and settle in All Blue at the end of the series.

This way all his three inherited wills (Dream, Love, Home) would be finally achieved.
Idk bout the Home part, Judge's will is to take back the North.
Dream and Love is dope.

Lamesuit is growing on me, its basically a zoan fruit. Design sucks, I'm waiting to see the new design.

Idk bout the Home part, Judge's will is to take back the North.
Dream and Love is dope.
I'm not talking about Judge specifically. It's the Vinsmokes as a whole since the day they were dethroned from ruling the north blue and became a wandering kingdom without a land/home to call their own. That's why I said thier inherited will could be summarised by "Home". For them to finally settle down and grow their roots and power after centuries of wandering all over the place. Al least this is how I view and comprehend their dream/will.

Why am I not here?
:choppawhat:

As far as I'm aware, I'm a member of this fanclub as well.
It was a quick draft lol.
I will add you though.:goyea:
I'm thinking of making the 4 symbols thread. Dont know if I should wait for Yamato's DF reveal or not...:wonderland:
Can I create a thread for you instead? You can always provide the panels in the PM.:finally:

Sanji's three facets of power which are the Black Leg fighting style, The Diable Jambe(DJ) and the Raid Suit(RS) represent three inherited wills.
- Black Leg fighting style -> Zeff's Will to find the All Blue.
- Raid Suit -> Vinsmoke family inherited will since their fall to make their kingdom great again and have a home/land that they could call their own again.
- Diable Jambe -> Sora's inherited will to preserve Sanji's emotions.

What do you think about this? And what are the inplications of these three inherited wills on Sanji's future?
Imo, Sanji will adapt his martial arts skills ''black leg style'' with his lineage power coming from Sora.
The transformation of Sanji should cover the power-up of the RS, I mean ... Flight ability (asas), speed and durability. I think (I'm sure) that the RS must inevitably be destroyed in the course of the arc.

Imo, Sanji will adapt his martial arts skills ''black leg style'' with his lineage power coming from Sora.
The transformation of Sanji should cover the power-up of the RS, I mean ... Flight ability (asas), speed and durability. I think (I'm sure) that the RS must inevitably be destroyed in the course of the arc.
I have a feeling the RS will be destroyed during the course of Wano too, however I don't think Sanji will discard it. In contrary, this would be the perfect opportunity for Franky and Usopp to fix and redesign it to fit Sanji character better in the future.

In addition I really find it hard to believe that Oda would ever remove the RS from Sanji's arsenal, especially since he's known to be a huge super sentai fan.

The RS eats Marco's DF at the end of Wano.
I'm really not a fan of this :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

SaNami parallels

Bridal carry at Nami's wedding

Bridal carry at Sanji's wedding

Sanji and Bellemere parralel

Sanji excited to see Nami before her "betrayal"

Nami excited to see Sanji before his "betrayal"

I can't be asked finding more. But there are probably dozens....:kayneshrug:
Nojiko and Reiju parallel too.