Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinobu wordsmade Orochi irrelevant. He's literally alive only for Scrubbards to kill him.
He isn't irrelevant, at least for me, I need a closure between Kozuki and ....(don't remember the other clan name), I wanted a meaningful fight for the scabards a fight where they can revenge Oden and redeem themselfs.
The fight they have with Kaido was meaningless because Kaido wasn't part of the 2 clans long feud, he was just helping one of them in the recent history beause he has advantages not because of he's belives.
And also Orochi death was soooooo anticlimactic, no meaning, no emotions, nothing. He is one of the major villians of the arc, he can't die so ''easy''.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
With Orochi back, these are potential match-ups for the scabbards

Kinemon vs Kanjuro to settle their feuds
Raizo vs Fukurokuju(mentioned to have been Raizo's rival)
Inu / Neko vs Jack to finish what started since Zou
Momonosuke + Hiyori vs Orochi(Kozuki vs Kurozumi, Hiyori aimed at killing Orochi who needs to know she is Komurasaki, Momonosuke has Oden's blade)

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
He isn't irrelevant, at least for me, I need a closure between Kozuki and ....(don't remember the other clan name), I wanted a meaningful fight for the scabards a fight where they can revenge Oden and redeem themselfs.
The fight they have with Kaido was meaningless because Kaido wasn't part of the 2 clans long feud, he was just helping one of them in the recent history beause he has advantages not because of he's belives.
And also Orochi death was soooooo anticlimactic, no meaning, no emotions, nothing. He is one of the major villians of the arc, he can't die so ''easy''.
He lost importance for me after Shinobu's words. Before Shinobu's statement and beheading I thought somewhat similar to you but dropped. Right now he will only take away precious panel time.

Status
Not open for further replies.