Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Seriously, what’s the argument for bringing Orochi back? He isn’t strong enough to realistically fight anyone; he isn’t clever enough to pull off some 5D chess move and regain his recently usurped position; he isn’t brave enough to challenge Kaido for revenge; he isn’t self-aware enough to realize he should aid the alliance instead; he better not awaken his DF through his brush with death while nobody else in the raid receives such a boost. Truly, what good does it do for him to still be alive?? :lawsigh::kaidowhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Seriously, what’s the argument for bringing Orochi back? He isn’t strong enough to realistically fight anyone; he isn’t clever enough to pull off some 5D chess move and regain his recently usurped position; he isn’t brave enough to challenge Kaido for revenge; he isn’t self-aware enough to realize he should aid the alliance instead; he better not awaken his DF through his brush with death while nobody else in the raid receives such a boost. Truly, what good does it do for him to still be alive?? :lawsigh::kaidowhat:
So the ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword can kill him like I said so long ago !

Dropping that knowledge bomb

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
THAT HYBRID IS DISGUSTING I dont want to look at it for long, @Roronoa-sama how much longer til Crydo head gets chopped off? hes disgusting me!
tatsumaki the weakest santaryu attack was near to kill him (do you think than kizaru could happen the same?) so when zoro will use 1080 or sanzai sekai he will dead

Cause he can't do shit to kaido
Nothing indicates that Law or Killer have done more damage to Kaido than him. And anyway I don’t believe Oda is going to make Kidd and his crew suffer at the hands of Kaido so much and have Kidd swear revenge on Kaido for him to just drop him for Big Mom. Even so far in this fight Kidd has completely ignored Big Mom. He wants Kaido. That being said at some point in this fight I do believe Kidd and BM will have a confrontation over what he stole from her territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.