Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

I wouldn't be surprised if her and Tengu are there together tbh. Nidai Kitetsu and Ame no Habakiri both need to play a role in this war. Can't have two Chekhovs Gun's sitting in the backround, never to go off.
I honestly forgot about that dude lol, we haven’t seen him in bricks after all. Its possible him, Tama and Hiyori met up at some point.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Some people are going for the

"those sanji stans said in the beginning of the arc Orochi would be Zoro's matchup".

I remember different conversations at the time.
I remember people hyping the "shogun" of Wano, saying he was the best swordsman out there, and Zoro would leap to a whole new level by beating this extremely skillful samurai.

When did this "sanjistans said at the beginning of the arc Zoro would fight the trash Orochi" coming from?
People really create some conspiracy theories here, huh?

(I, talking for myself, legit thought that was the case, even when Orochi got revealed and was "goofy", I still had hopes because of his awesome DF. But once it was clear he was garbage ass, I dropped that) :kayneshrug:

I want to know if the 10 minutes passed or we're just restarting from where we left
You can have other alternative from me: G4 cooldown maynot be 10 minutes as it was before...it could have been reduced to anything less than 10 minutes...there is that option also :suresure:......

and didn't sometime pass after Luffy ranout of G4...like BigMom attacked/Kaido wind attack/Zoro tatsumaki etc. ?

either way summary/pics will clear this....

but I swear if Oda uses G4 cooldown to show how much time passed...:josad:

so where is sanji going?

scabbards are going for momonosuke, and that is likely where orochi shows up too. sanji has no place there

so where is sanji going? he gpnna help inu beat jack or is going other place?
Going up i guess, if he uses stairs, maybe he will help jinbe beat whoiswho faster then both join the rooftop that would be sick (for me)

Luffy zoro sanji Law vs kaido
Kid killer jinbe vs big mom

so where is sanji going?

scabbards are going for momonosuke, and that is likely where orochi shows up too. sanji has no place there

so where is sanji going? he gpnna help inu beat jack or is going other place?
Orochi aint going to Momo. He has no interest in him. He's going after that traitor Kaido...

Status
Not open for further replies.