Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be retarded for him to chase Momo or the Scabbards around at this point. He'd gain nothing by killing them if his biggest threat....KAIDO... Is still around
Right right right... But you know, he is WEAK though... You are not taking into account how weak he is compared to ANYTHING you are saying he is gonna pull off

the only ONLY kind of allies he has are Kanjuro who you are saying he isn’t working with. Fukurokuju who is weak too given how weak Hotei is. AND MAYBE CP-0

Now CP-0 is the interesting party here because they do stand to gain from specifically Orochi being in charge as opposed to Kaido who wants to start his world war or the alliance who will stop trading weapons with CP-0.

hehehe, now I’m even helping your point trying to find how this weak ass Below veteran level guy can even do anything. So then Orochi with CP-0 and Fukurokuju have to mastermind a way to defeat both the beast pirates and the alliance. The only way is a mystery OP devil fruit among the CP-0 guys. Orochi isn’t actually smart enough to do anything so Oda will have to throw in an OP DF among the CP-0 guys to balance this out.

I can't believe that Inuarashi is going to fight 1v1 Jack, provider probably missed something. My theory is inu + neko + raizo against hybrid jack. Since neko and inu can't rely on sulong form anymore it makes sense that they can't fight him alone. :zorothink:

Right right right... But you know, he is WEAK though... You are not taking into account how weak he is compared to ANYTHING you are saying he is gonna pull off

the only ONLY kind of allies he has are Kanjuro who you are saying he isn’t working with. Fukurokuju who is weak too given how weak Hotei is. AND MAYBE CP-0

Now CP-0 is the interesting party here because they do stand to gain from specifically Orochi being in charge as opposed to Kaido who wants to start his world war or the alliance who will stop trading weapons with CP-0.

hehehe, now I’m even helping your point trying to find how this weak ass Below veteran level guy can even do anything. So then Orochi with CP-0 and Fukurokuju have to mastermind a way to defeat both the beast pirates and the alliance. The only way is a mystery OP devil fruit among the CP-0 guys. Orochi isn’t actually smart enough to do anything so Oda will have to throw in an OP DF among the CP-0 guys to balance this out.
Your understimating how strong Orochi's DF is. He tanked a Zeus tempo from Nami and was unscathed. He's pretty much immortal because his heads regenerate. Also the Yamato no Orochi has elemental abilities in the myths. Orochi goes from a fodder to a High Tier with his fruit....

But oh well, you'll see.

Orochi and his alliance+CP0 makes an alliance as a third party.....probably that way some marines/powerful government agents will come to wano to take advantage of the chaos to damage both Kaidou and samurai alliance...in this way, Orochi can continue to be figurehead while government will get wano.....Orochi being alive makes things more interesting if Oda really goes this way...

Status
Not open for further replies.