Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Might as well go with Big Meme on second thought I guess.. tho my patience with Kid is slowly running out :goatasure:
Taking down Mama is Kidd's only shot at being comparable to Zoro post Wano. By current feats and portrayal, Zoro molests him pretty badly.

That different personalities shit is head canon... We shall see from this chapter if Orochi acts ANY differently now.

And also, Who cares if he had multiple personalities. He doesn’t train. His body weak. Get it? There is no such thing as being strong without training in One piece. And Orochi is surprisingly one of the very few characters we know as for sure doesn’t train

Also, are you asking whether for example a hydra, (as in the many headed serpent) getting for example Cut in in the Abdomen instead of the head will survive? Are you saying The Yamata no Orochi can regenerate every body part and not just it’s head? Which Myth did you read that from?
He'll probably be in base this chap. So he'll be the same Orochi..

He has mythical zoan. He doesn't need training. He tanked a Zeus Tempo.

His heads literally cover his body...

Honestly i like the red scabbard, but i really hope we won't get too many individual fights from them. It's gonna slow the pace of the fights soooo much. I can't imagine how frustrating it's gonna feel when we'll have 2/3 red scabbard chapters fights followed by a break ... :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.