Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law: We must remove one of them.

Zoro: I agree.

Kid: Having the two of them side by side, is like being in hell.

Luffy: I've already been in the hell many times!!

Good thing that Zoro said something otherwise the AH3 tards would have used it to show SN Captain trio > Zoro.
Zoro immediately bent the knee with his response while the other two interjected with their own thoughts.

This goes to show Zoro is subservient and not a CoNqUeRoR. Sabaody trio>YC3 Kyoshiro>vet level Zoro.

This is exactly why your tier list is messed up, marco the weakest yc1, only do that to downplay the wadmirals but they only catch dubs
:steef:
It has nothing to do with admirals. Simply Beckman > Katakuri >= Marco > King
I'm not saying Marco is weak, he's indeed stronger than King who is by a decent margin the weakest YC1.
But yes Becky, Katakuri and Marco are all close to Fujitora the weakest admiral and should be able to give him a high diff fight. King is... still far.

Law: We must remove one of them.

Zoro: I agree.

Kid: Having the two of them side by side, is like being in hell.

Luffy: I've already been in the hell many times!!

Good thing that Zoro said something otherwise the AH3 tards would have used it to show SN Captain trio > Zoro.
Why are you even bringing this up? Nobody was thinking about it but now you have invited people to jab at it and point out that the only thing zoro had to say was "I agree" not getting in any original thought in or diologe at all. This can be twisted into zoro saying "yes sir I agree sir" to law. Anyway, getting a line in means nothing

Sanji vs king is just getting so obvious. Why deny it this strongly at this point. Setting yourself up to look like a clown :josad: if you want to save face just say maybe and leave it at that
I think that’s the matter where are the most possibilities, nothing is obvious regarding this point. Everywhere are some hints, my guess will be that Sanji will fight Queen. Let’s wait and see

Why are you even bringing this up? Nobody was thinking about it but now you have invited people to jab at it and point out that the only thing zoro had to say was "I agree" not getting in any original thought in or diologe at all. This can be twisted into zoro saying "yes sir I agree sir" to law. Anyway, getting a line in means nothing
Not realy, only a complete and utter retard would say something like that considering Kidd is also agreeing with law in his sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.