Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dumb as fuck or what. No one saved him from actually being eaten. Zoro had to get him out. WHY DID HE LET HIMSELF GET EATEN IF HE COULD MOVE CLOWN
"
D: I read the manga and watched the anime and noticed that after Luffy uses Gear Fourth, he not only can’t use Haki for 10 minutes but it also carries the tradeoff (risk) of being so fatigued that he can’t move. However, in Ch. 885 he is moving totally normally right? Why isn't that tradeoff there anymore? -P.N. BUSHI
O: The tradeoff of not being able to move that you’re referring to never existed in the first place. If he wanted to move but couldn’t use Haki during that time, he could still run from place to place to hide. In Dressrosa, after using Gear Fourth, he coincidentally ran into his allies and supporters so he could preserve his energy while they carried him to the next fight. If those people weren’t there then Luffy would just have to do his best!
"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"
D: I read the manga and watched the anime and noticed that after Luffy uses Gear Fourth, he not only can’t use Haki for 10 minutes but it also carries the tradeoff (risk) of being so fatigued that he can’t move. However, in Ch. 885 he is moving totally normally right? Why isn't that tradeoff there anymore? -P.N. BUSHI
O: The tradeoff of not being able to move that you’re referring to never existed in the first place. If he wanted to move but couldn’t use Haki during that time, he could still run from place to place to hide. In Dressrosa, after using Gear Fourth, he coincidentally ran into his allies and supporters so he could preserve his energy while they carried him to the next fight. If those people weren’t there then Luffy would just have to do his best!
"
So once again andreww. If he could move why did he let himself be eaten.
Post automatically merged:

I never understood how Big Mom became O lin. Shouldn't that fall not effect her since she's immune to blunt force like Kaido?
She drowned.

I genuinely thought that Oda would off panels those five on the rooftop since we took some time off the battle lol
It's either Oda has changed his mind or it's just that Kaido still hasn't started anything after he transformed to his hybrid form

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoros not the main character?
That's irrelevant to my argument. Kaido is Zoro's main opponent in Wano, and Luffy is out of commission. It's actually plausible that Zoro faces Kaido solo until Luffy recovers.

Oda didn't give Zoro more than a few seconds against Fujitora. You think he's giving him Hybrid Kaido on his own for 10 minutes?

You can read the above essays if you want (the most recent ones have the most up to date information), but I'm not going to spill more ink on a topic I've literally written SIX several thousand word essays on.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
H

humanbeing

That's irrelevant to my argument. Kaido is Zoro's main opponent in Wano, and Luffy is out of commission. It's actually plausible that Zoro faces Kaido solo until Luffy recovers.

You can read the above essays if you want (the most recent ones have the most up to date information), but I'm not going to spill more ink on a topic I've literally written SIX several thousand word essays on.
well i can imagine the titels that come could be like 1. to 6. again you change your opinion with the manga chapters :D

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

you are genius @Cinera :cheers::cheers::cheers:

How do you know Luffy is out of action? Since couple of minutes may have passed since the last time we saw them.

H

Haoshoku

"
"
Confine Zoro, Kid, or Law in this cell with Kaido and they’d last considerably longer than Luffy:

Unless Luffy has or will develop an ability that doesn’t have the drawback that G4 has yet is still as potent then this won’t change. The point was never about Luffy hiding or running because there ain’t no running in a confined space.

He wasn’t doing anything of substance whilst in base against any of those opponents except taking a beating or hiding, what makes you think things would be different here especially after he had to be carried around by Zoro? He’d get utterly molly whopped in a locked octagon with no help.
Definitely you didn't read the manga.
Fought for hours in Base/G2 against Cracker and Katakuri.
Doffy needed dozens of awakened arrow thread strings in the same place to be able to pierce through his Haki and he as well recognized his speed but he was lacking power, nevertheless that speed was the only thing he needed to keep up and have a good fight with Doffy.
He tanked Hybrid Lucci's Rankyaku, could avoid some of his attacks in Base, clashed with him equally and tanked those flying shigans, Lucci was far from doing any relevant stuff to him or overhelm him despite Luffy being in base.
Like I said, you didn't read the manga. Luffy is strong enough to keep up with the bosses in Base form.
And in this fight, he avoided Kaido's Thunder Bagua, while in Base, surprise!!

So no, he does not get "whopped", pure nonsense and headcanon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confine Zoro, Kid, or Law in this cell with Kaido and they’d last considerably longer than Luffy:

Unless Luffy has or will develop an ability that doesn’t have the drawback that G4 has yet is still as potent then this won’t change. The point was never about Luffy hiding or running because there ain’t no running in a confined space.
What?
Zoro alone would last longer than 10 minutes trash can man

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
well i can imagine the titels that come could be like 1. to 6. again you change your opinion with the manga chapters :D
Changing your mind in response to new information is a very good thing. If you never change your mind, then you never learn, grow or mature as a person.

Updating on evidence is intrinsic to proper epistemics.

Status
Not open for further replies.