Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao so he either was running away or got molly whopped, save yourself the time from writing a paragraph explaining those very things that can be said in a couple of words.

What part of “locked octagon” do you not comprehend? If Luffy was in a confined space, he’s getting pummeled after he depletes his haki reserves, he used FS against Thunder Bagua he didn’t just up and dodge that based off pure speed. Luffy can probably muster up the energy to pull a Floyd Mayweather for a few seconds if Kaido gives him the chance otherwise he’s getting molly whopped with nowhere to run or hide. Kaido has an offensive repretoire that’s far more verstatile and powerful than any of those opponents Luffy has faced, he’s not gonna last long at all even in an open field.
He does not. He has enough speed and durability in Base form. He only lacks power. But with those two stats is enough to keep up with superior rivals.
He wouldn't get his ass whooped, that's your headcanon.
And he is fightning in an open area right now, so your example is wrong and convenient so you can "defend" your headcanon lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro didn't even do shit this chapter and his wankers keep hyping him up as if the guy killed God or some shit. Love Zoro but some of his wankers are so goddamn annoying.

I'm pretty sure that someone would've replied to this saying that 'God is too small a goal for the gRaNDmAstEr' had I not written this, lol.
Your sig is mocking Zoro master and his end goal that is some strange way to show love:sanmoji:

L

Lets be real Sanji vs Orochi seems like a possibility now. Well more so than Sanji vs Kinguu
If it was a possibility Oda would've set-up but he didnt....

You guys jump at every matchup for Sanji but are ignoring the one that Oda set-up.

Udon plot came full circle. Now Chopper is fighting Queen.
Zou Duke/Jack plotline came full circle, and now Jack and Inu are fighting each other.

If Sanji were to fight against Queen/Orochi/Jack/etc. Oda would've set it up. He didn't tho...he set him up with King and gave them exact opposite goals. Making them each other's fouls.

Whatever tho....seems like Oda will now stall Sanji, till Sanji makes a grand entrance kicking King away from Momo/Scabbards.

Your sig is mocking Zoro master and his end goal that is some strange way to show love:sanmoji:
Me mocking Mihawk has nothing to do with Zoro. As a matter of fact, I do think that he's stronger than Shanks and is one of the strongest characters in the verse. Mocking Mihawk stans literally got nothing to do with it, lol.

What's interesting is that the fight seems to have continued during the time we were away from the roof and the supernovas were at very least able to hold their own. There is a panel in one of those chapters away from the roof (I think it was chapter 1006) where we can see Onigashima. There is dust (or smoke) being lifted high from the roof, indicating the fighting.

You guys jump at every matchup for Sanji but are ignoring the one that Oda set-up.

Zou Duke/Jack plotline came full circle, and now Jack and Inu are fighting each other.

If Sanji were to fight against Queen/Orochi/Jack/etc. Oda would've set it up. He didn't tho...he set him up with King and gave them exact opposite goals. Making them each other's fouls.

Whatever tho....seems like Oda will now stall Sanji, till Sanji makes a grand entrance kicking King away from Momo/Scabbards.
Short clashes are not setups.

Come on you don't really think that Chopper will fight Queen

what is odd is that.. luffy is up and running so they have been stalling the yonkos for 10 minutes straight?.. and its odd that hybrid kaido hasn't landed a blow on them since they seems to be well enough to devise plans and ... did oda manage ro cover the dome in 10 minutes?

What's interesting is that the fight seems to have continued during the time we were away from the roof and the supernovas were at very least able to hold their own. There is a panel in one of those chapters away from the roof (I think it was chapter 1006) where we can see Onigashima. There is dust (or smoke) being lifted high from the roof, indicating the fighting.
It's just the SNs throwing attacks at Kaido and him just staying in one place...Doubt Kaido even did anything to them

what is odd is that.. luffy is up and running so they have been stalling the yonkos for 10 minutes straight?.. and its odd that hybrid kaido hasn't landed a blow on them since they seems to be well enough to devise plans and ... did oda manage ro cover the dome in 10 minutes?
if this is the case they haven't begun the actual fight yet.. which is highly likely again coz why would oda off panel such an important fight in onepiece history.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
you are genius @Cinera :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thanks.

How do you know Luffy is out of action? Since couple of minutes may have passed since the last time we saw them.
Oh I'm not sure Luffy is still out of commission. In my earlier post, I said if the 10 minutes had not expired. I was speaking about that counterfactual in the post you quoted.

If Luffy is still out of commission, Zoro most likely faces Kaido solo. On the other hand, Luffy facing Kaido solo is very unlikely.

yes but still i mean you dont have to write such long essays theorizing, because at the end you know Luffy is the main character , and the main enemy is Kaido there is no way Zoro will get a better standing than Luffy.
We'll see. So far, the ones arguing against the Zoro vs Kaido agenda have been wrong.

That's all fine and good. But who do you think takes king 🤔
Marco or Sanji probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.