Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Honestly, I have no clue why Cinera is here and personally, I feel they should be threadbanned @Natalija you’re a god at doing that, please do take care of this.

You legitimately don’t hesitate with me. The rate you threadban me is almost godlike, it’s like being hit by Kuma’s paws or Kizaru’s light speed attacks, hell I might even say it’s on the Sanji blitzing oven or Kaido blitzing Luffy level

This dude Cinera isn’t even a Sanji fan and he dares to tag me on a Sanji fanclub thread????
All he’s here to do is troll and gag on Zoro even more, it’s pointless

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly, I have no clue why Cinera is here and personally, I feel they should be threadbanned @Natalija you’re a god at doing that, please do take care of this.

You legitimately don’t hesitate with me. The rate you threadban me is almost godlike, it’s like being hit by Kuma’s paws or Kizaru’s light speed attacks, hell I might even say it’s on the Sanji blitzing oven or Kaido blitzing Luffy level

This dude Cinera isn’t even a Sanji fan and he dares to tag me on a Sanji fanclub thread????
Why tf are you in my thread?

He came here saying he likes Sanji, why should I threadban him?

Fam, people are allowed to be fans of both Zoro and Sanji, and they are allowed to post in both fanclubs as long as there are no insults.

I don't see any insults here, you're just being hostile.

He came here saying he likes Sanji, why should I threadban him?

Fam, people are allowed to be fans of both Zoro and Sanji, and they are allowed to post in both fanclubs as long as there are no insults.

I don't see any insults here, you're just being hostile.
I’ve seen otherwise in the Zoro threads.

This is all cap
Post automatically merged:

Because I own this thread. Check the rankings.
So because you comment on a thread that you didn’t create, means you own it?

I’m still trying to figure out why you asked a Sanji fan his reason for commenting on a Sanji fan thread

We don't shit on Zoro. He is strong and impressive but not as impressive as his fans think. :kayneshrug:
He hasn't met any YC for a reason: he would look bad (see Luffy vs Cracker) and looking strong is all post TS Zoro has.
Hasn't he met Queen and destroyed his cannon ? Besides, you would think the chances of looking bad against two Yonko are logically higher than the chances of looking bad against a YC.

Hasn't he met Queen and destroyed his cannon ? Besides, you would think the chances of looking bad against two Yonko are logically higher than the chances of looking bad against a YC.
He attacked Queen while he was about to kill Chopper, that's the interaction I'd define as the furthest from clashing/fighting.

Logically, getting beaten effortlessly by Kaido or Big Mom should be way easier than getting beaten by a YC or looking bad against them BUT One Piece can't be logical. Zoro, Killer, Kid and Law can't be low diffed immediately as they should without making it impossible for Luffy to survive and so they are looking fairly good in this absurd scenario.
Plot > Logic :kayneshrug:

Therefore Kaido and BM are behaving like clowns using useless attacks and Oda is offpanelling what happened after Kaido started using his hybrid form.
And now it's too late to look bad, surving against two emperors for a short while is already considerable as looking good.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He attacked Queen while he was about to kill Chopper, that's the interaction I'd define as the furthest from clashing/fighting.

Logically, getting beaten effortlessly by Kaido or Big Mom should be way easier than getting beaten by a YC or looking bad against them BUT One Piece can't be logical. Zoro, Killer, Kid and Law can't be low diffed immediately as they should without making it impossible for Luffy to survive and so they are looking fairly good in this absurd scenario.
Plot > Logic :kayneshrug:

Therefore Kaido and BM are behaving like clowns using useless attacks and Oda is offpanelling what happened after Kaido started using his hybrid form.
And now it's too late to look bad, surving against two emperors for a short while is already considerable as looking good.
This makes no sense. The gap between kaido (and meme) and his Calamities is huge. The sulong dukes put Jack down in seconds kaido had to step in to stop them killing him. The sn are and will do much better than what the scabbards did zoro has hurt and will further hurt kaido more and more grievously as the fight goes on. The reason he skipped them is cause they get bodied.