Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I acc want Sanji to get crazy Haki feats in his fight with King. I dont know....maybe unlock some new type of CoO. FS is too generic at this point. I want Sanji to show something new.
What about something like the power of Contessa/Fortuna from Worm(Web Novel). Basically being able to see the exact adaptable steps he needs to take to succeed at nearly any given task (Like for example, he could preconceive what kind of precise actions he needs to perform to achieve complete victory over his opponent).

Very overpowed, don't you think? :stealthblack:

Last edited:
What about something like the power of Contessa/Fortune from Worm(Web Novel). Basically being able to see the exact adaptable steps he needs to take to succeed at nearly any given task (Like for example, he could preconceive what kind of precise actions he needs to perform to achieve complete victory over his opponent).

He'd be the strongest in the verse then lmao

He'd be the strongest in the verse then lmao
Yeah :milaugh:

However it has it's limitations. He could possibly face an overwhelming opponent that he'd need to perform like 1000 actions in a limited amount of time to beat him for example. Basically he'd know exactly what he has to do to beat his opponet but the steps to do so are near impossible or outright impossible for him to perform.

Last edited:
What about something like the power of Contessa/Fortuna from Worm(Web Novel). Basically being able to see the exact adaptable steps he needs to take to succeed at nearly any given task (Like for example, he could preconceive what kind of precise actions he needs to perform to achieve complete victory over his opponent).

Sanji will specialize in the hearing subtype of CoO and develop super hearing. :goyea:

Imagine Sanji being able to hear the air moving a certain way and take advantage of that to dodge attacks more efficiently. Did I sell the idea to you ? Because if not, you’re crazy and helpless. :ultimoji:
That's even more lame than super hearing. :whitepress:

I'd prefer it if he could for example hear/detect the exact weaknesses in his opponent body or something like that.

Why can't you come up with cool ideas?:kriwhat: Unleach your hidden creativity damnit. I know you have it.

Sanji already has subconcious haki. He got it before Luffy. Maybe Sanji develops something in that...

Post automatically merged:

------------------------------------

With Zoro getting a way to release tremendous amounts of CoA with Enma. Sanji may get some type of PU that allows him to release a lot of CoO at once. Which would either give incredible range or incredble accuracy with his CoO

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
i mean are u really a sanji fan?
I like Zoro a lot more, but that shouldn't disqualify me from being a Sanji fan; I like Zoro a lot more than any other One Piece character.

I've written essays arguing that:
Just recently, I argued that Sanji would be more useful than Kidd on the Rooftop.

I also don't shit on Sanji despite some of the most prominent Sanji fans relentlessly shitting on Zoro (@Chrono, @Big D. Kaios, @Pan D. A. Man, @kurwa, @Jackteo, @MonsterZoro, @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo, @sanji, etc.). Hell, the only reason that Chrono is not on my ignore list is that I enjoy reading his Sanji posts.

@RayanOO and @Yo Tan Wa can verify that I don't bash Sanji.

I would admit that I've argued that Zoro low/mid diffs Sanji, but I've also argued that:
  • Luffy can only fight on par with Santoryu Zoro while he's in G4.
  • Santoryu Zoro can beat Dragon Kaido.
  • Santoryu Zoro might be a low top tier.

I don't participate in the Zoro vs Sanji threads anymore, so my thoughts on where Sanji stands in relation to Zoro shouldn't matter.

@Zoro D Goat: I demand that I be given a befitting rank.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
We don't shit on Zoro. He is strong and impressive but not as impressive as his fans think. :kayneshrug:
He hasn't met any YC for a reason: he would look bad (see Luffy vs Cracker) and looking strong is all post TS Zoro has.
Its weird that people think that we are shitting on him... There has never been solid proof zoro > sanji... And when we debate how strong Kidd and Law is , zorobois just gets pissed and joins the conversation wanking zoro to no end

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji already has subconcious haki. He got it before Luffy. Maybe Sanji develops something in that...

I think this is just Oda showing that Sanji has a very high level of COO. Sanji might develop future sight eventually, but I'm not sure.

Zoro hasn't shown any indication of learning internal destruction COA in the future.

He hasn't met any YC for a reason: he would look bad (see Luffy vs Cracker) and looking strong is all post TS Zoro has.
LMAO. Is that why Zoro has been the most impressive on the Rooftop?
:catsure:

Anyway, this is a thread for discussing Sanji not Zoro, so I'll stop there.