Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji does get underrated because hes not a dedicated fighter but his potential to remain in the monster trio is still there. he dodged one of katakuri's future-sight assisted attacks in WCI which is a real low key insane hype feat.

like katakuri saw into the future that sanji would avoid the priest's gunshot and made double sure to kill him so the plan wouldnt fuck up. and then sanji dodged anyway. so his reaction time is probably at the highest level. if he doesnt already have future sight he can react fast enough that if someone attacks him with future sight it literally doesnt matter because hes just that quick.

but a lot of the dressrosa ppl also get powerscaled too low imo. the grand fleet are mostly very real. don chinjao was real as fuck.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido will have a pretty long neck in his Hybrid, isn't he?

Man if the face looks like it. Not gonna lie. He looks like shit.

Barto - maybe not but Sanji will never damage him. bari bari is one of the strongest fruits and barto isnt a bad fighter by any means
Cabbage - would be probably low diff for sanji tbh. his observation and speed is too good for hakuba's speed to matter
Hajrudin - could be. luffy has a lot of attack power and sanji is not as durable. would be tough
Don Chinjao - don beats sanjis ass low diff. this is a man garp had to train to beat and luffy had to use a special lightning attack hes never done before or since to beat him
doffy clone - idc this isnt a real fight
Bellamy - bellamy is a jobber who would get low diffed by usopp.

sanji maybe loses three of these im being as fair as i can. i like sanji a lot
Barto - Let’s be honest; would be too distracted to use his fruit fast enough and Sanjis mobility will make him unable to attack Sanji cause he’ll spend his entire time defending.

Cavendish - Low diff to one shot. Cavendish’s speed is cool; but it’s nothing Sanji hasn’t shown superior to in haki and speed. Plus Sanjis just stronger than him in general.

Hajrudin - Almost lost to Machvise; was one shot by red Hawk which Sanjis DJ attacks have been shown much stronger than a red Hawk.

Chinjao - Mid diff fight for Sanji. Man was defeated by Gear 3; Sanjis Attack power is higher than that not to mention his speed is higher than Gear 3 Luffy as well.

Bellamy - Low to Mid diff. Sanjis just a bad match up for him since Bellamy relies on a maneuverability based fighting style that Sanji specializes in.

Well thank god that Oden is indeed dead and its just a Kanjuro drawing, One Piece isn't perfect-but every now and then oda does the right thing.

:kata:

So Orochi is still alive huh? Does that mean he can die as many times as the heads he has in his snake form?

:choppawhat:

Hybrid kaido is here. I'm interested to see his powers....

:cheers:
I predicted both oden stepping from the shadows and Kanjuro being the most likely fake, but I'm not happy. A clone identified and destroyed within a chapter, what does that do for the plot?

Stephen from VIZ explained that the way Sanji stated that, he was being impartial. Never stated that HE would have the hole in his stomach. That's why he left pronouns out and said "someone".

How the fuck is this a "low diff"? You have to take someone out to low diff them. King wasn't doing shit to Sanji.
Generally speaking when no one else is about to get impaled, lol

sanji does get underrated because hes not a dedicated fighter but his potential to remain in the monster trio is still there. he dodged one of katakuri's future-sight assisted attacks in WCI which is a real low key insane hype feat.

like katakuri saw into the future that sanji would avoid the priest's gunshot and made double sure to kill him so the plan wouldnt fuck up. and then sanji dodged anyway. so his reaction time is probably at the highest level. if he doesnt already have future sight he can react fast enough that if someone attacks him with future sight it literally doesnt matter because hes just that quick.

but a lot of the dressrosa ppl also get powerscaled too low imo. the grand fleet are mostly very real. don chinjao was real as fuck.
No offense dodging a jelly bean is not an insane hype feat at all.

Zoro the kaidou slayer!!!

Zoro epithet,

King of Swordsmen
King of hundred Beast Slayer
Underground Pirate King

ZEHAHAHAHAHA
By the way, I don't know why so many people want to change Zoro's epithet; "Pirate hunter" is way more intriguing and smart than any edgy, cringey idea like "God of sword" or "Dark king" (the latter only works with Rayleigh for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.