Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought that I would point out the Hypocrisy of Sanji Fans for a bit.

There’s a strike through across the Vinsmoke name in the title of your Fan Club.

This is quite peculiar :choppawhat:
Sanji for more than three quarters of the Post Timeskip has been attributed Notoriety, Success, and Longevity due to his Fathers Name and Technology.

His bounty was directly raised twice and affixed because of Vinsmoke Agendas. Then he was awarded his suit because of his hypocritical ideology about Saving even those he hates. The very suit he rejects he then wears pridelessly to gallivant in bathhouses like a dirty perverted imp.

And the icing on the cake is that, wearing the suit proves that Judge was right all along. Magnificent. Sanji was in fact so weak that he needed to suit to protect himself.

In fact, Oda has our lovely “mR. pRiNcE” address this himself. That yes. He is weak without the suit. And King would have split him into two without it.

This is 4D chess move by Oda. This goes over his fanbases’ head. Because the standards are so low, that these people have convexingly deluded themselves into believing this is anything other than a savior feat.

But, I’m the idiot here, no no, I am the Zorotard. :mihanha:
Well shit. I’d rather be an idiot Zorotard than a pathetic Sanji fan asking for scraps like this as feats for my character.

:luffylaugh::rolaugh::zosmug::lulz::stealthblack:

There’s a strike through across the Vinsmoke name in the title of your Fan Club.

Sanji for more than three quarters of the Post Timeskip has been attributed Notoriety, Success, and Longevity due to his Fathers Name and Technology.

His bounty was directly raised twice and affixed because of Vinsmoke Agendas. Then he was awarded his suit because of his hypocritical ideology about Saving even those he hates. The very suit he rejects he then wears pridelessly to gallivant in bathhouses like a dirty perverted imp.

And the icing on the cake is that, wearing the suit proves that Judge was right all along. Magnificent. Sanji was in fact so weak that he needed to suit to protect himself.

In fact, Oda has our lovely “mR. pRiNcE” address this himself. That yes. He is weak without the suit. And King would have split him into two without it.

This is 4D chess move by Oda. This goes over his fanbases’ head. Because the standards are so low, that these people have convexingly deluded themselves into believing this is anything other than a savior feat.

Well shit. I’d rather be an idiot Zorotard than a pathetic Sanji fan asking for scraps like this as feats for my character.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sanji vs King baby

LEGEND BRO

Dont forget about Black Maria Hype apparantly

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Hajrudin, Don Chinjao, Doffy Clone, Bellamy are one shots for Sanji? What are you smoking..
Barto - maybe not but Sanji will never damage him. bari bari is one of the strongest fruits and barto isnt a bad fighter by any means
Cabbage - would be probably low diff for sanji tbh. his observation and speed is too good for hakuba's speed to matter
Hajrudin - could be. luffy has a lot of attack power and sanji is not as durable. would be tough
Don Chinjao - don beats sanjis ass low diff. this is a man garp had to train to beat and luffy had to use a special lightning attack hes never done before or since to beat him
doffy clone - idc this isnt a real fight
Bellamy - bellamy is a jobber who would get low diffed by usopp.

sanji maybe loses three of these im being as fair as i can. i like sanji a lot

to think that you'd dig in this much regarding something this meagerly necessary and irrelevant....
smh... go do something productive boi

Status
Not open for further replies.