Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think who akazaya see is hyori.. who looks a like toki..
kanjuro draw a fake oden to attack akazaya.. maybe we can see a rematch betwen akazaya ft yamato shinobu momo sanji(?) vs kanjuro orochi and oniwabantshu.. i think thats the reason they were sent to the future.. to beat orochi.. not kaido ofcourse.. and one more.
I believe in the possibility that big mom kids will help tobi roppo.. and who will help mugiwara crew? Luffy grand fleet army maybe hahaha

Where is Sanji vs King coming from? Sanji vs Queen seems more likely. King already defeated him.
First. Lol no he didn't. Sanji tanked an attack and is fine. Second queen doesn't seem likely at all. Queens whole role will be in the live floor with chopper and drake. He isn't going to end up where momo is randomly. He will want to kill chopper
Post automatically merged:

Guys. Imagine lacking that many brain cells. And thinking that this means anything other than a low diff.
Couldn't be me. :saden:

Lol remember early luffy vs katakuri? How about early luffy vs doffy in the castle? Stop being blind dude. Sanji was fine after this massive attack.

what is odd is that.. luffy is up and running so they have been stalling the yonkos for 10 minutes straight?.. and its odd that hybrid kaido hasn't landed a blow on them since they seems to be well enough to devise plans and ... did oda manage ro cover the dome in 10 minutes?
We don't know what time we will see on the roff. The action could continue from when we were left, with Kaido transforming.

Lol remember early luffy vs katakuri? How about early luffy vs doffy in the castle?
You mean when Katakuri was grabbed on by Luffy.
And Katakuri's future sight didn't mean shit.
Or when Luffy went thru Colloseum fighters then Doffy Clone, then Bellamy, and then handled Dofla?
All while Dofla negged diffed full strength Sanji without haki and with Parasite.

Luffy is in a different strength bracket than Sanji. Don't compare these two.

S

Shelby

First. Lol no he didn't. Sanji tanked an attack and is fine. Second queen doesn't seem likely at all. Queens whole role will be in the live floor with chopper and drake. He isn't going to end up where momo is randomly. He will want to kill chopper
Post automatically merged:

Lol remember early luffy vs katakuri? How about early luffy vs doffy in the castle? Stop being blind dude. Sanji was fine after this massive attack.
Why is Queen’s whole role on the live floor but king isnt?

Well thank god that Oden is indeed dead and its just a Kanjuro drawing, One Piece isn't perfect-but every now and then oda does the right thing.

:kata:

So Orochi is still alive huh? Does that mean he can die as many times as the heads he has in his snake form?

:choppawhat:

Hybrid kaido is here. I'm interested to see his powers....

:cheers:

Guys. Imagine lacking that many brain cells. And thinking that this means anything other than a low diff.
Couldn't be me. :saden:

Stephen from VIZ explained that the way Sanji stated that, he was being impartial. Never stated that HE would have the hole in his stomach. That's why he left pronouns out and said "someone".

How the fuck is this a "low diff"? You have to take someone out to low diff them. King wasn't doing shit to Sanji.

Queens whole role will be in the live floor with chopper and drake. He isn't going to end up where momo is randomly. He will want to kill chopper.
Usopp about to get killed by Jabra - Sanji Appears
Drake and Hawkins about to capture Robin and Nami - Sanji Appears
Vivi in danger with banana wani- Sanji appears
Nami is about to be married off to absalom - Sanji appears
Strawhats were in danger, Dofla Appears - Sanji appears (and fails lol)
Etc etc...
But we “Team Ignore That”

Status
Not open for further replies.