Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are a low attention span low detail reader if you think dodging a future sight attack is not hype. he was ahead of luffy in observation haki before the katakuri fight. sanji himself would annihilate katakuri. 1. future sight is useless 2. hes made of food so sanji can use swords
Great he dodged a jelly bean from Katakuri, that is not "Insane Hype Feat" and you think Sanji would defeat Katakuri as well?

you are a low attention span low detail reader if you think dodging a future sight attack is not hype. he was ahead of luffy in observation haki before the katakuri fight. sanji himself would annihilate katakuri. 1. future sight is useless 2. hes made of food so sanji can use swords
:zorothink: That’s an interesting way to look at it. Could Sanji have beaten Katakuri?

yea i do get the gist of it... i started late like 12 am or something but know whats what..., Finding the area between curves and Cylinders and bruh..

My nonchalance is obvious.. ik its a huge mistake on my end to start up this late but damn this year i feel dead inside... gotta get shit together it the last year ffs
Curves and Cylinders :whitepress:
That was some confusing ass shit

Status
Not open for further replies.