Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad even with his education background sanji turned out to be an uncivilized stupid pervert, Whos only good at cooking. If only he had half the dignity and intelligence of his superior Zoro.
So I guess outsmarting crocodile, a man known for his extreme intelligence is dumber than one who got caught like the rest of the crew and had to be saved by the “Uncivilized stupid pervert”

The Dreams of Robin and Law are more interesting you thought what, Zoro will not always be able to remain number 1, one day a person will come to take his place and take his title. His dream won't last forever compared to the rest of the crew
Law has an ambition that will be shared with other scholars
:milaugh:
His dream and ambition are almost non existent compared to Zoros dream. Zoro will be the worlds strongest and stand on top as the strongest and forge his name in history as a legendary swordsman.
Meanwhile pathetic law will share his dream with robin his crew and many other people who had the same ambition as him.
:suresure:
Maybe he will cry again and ask Luffy to help him again by making him Robins follower so she can teach him what he needs.

An educated man should groope woman's boobs as soon as he had control of her body.
An educated man should kick his captain who came all the way to save him and just won high difficullty battle.
An educated man should leave half dead damsel who kept crying and begging for mercy alone and prioritized looking for hoes.
An educated man should bark loud "reduce enemy army" but actually running away.
An educated man should crying like princess asking his weaker crewmate to save and replace him fighting the enemies.

An educated man should groope woman's boobs as soon as he had control of her body.
An educated man should kick his captain who came all the way to save him and just won high difficullty battle.
An educated man should leave half dead damsel who kept crying and begging for mercy alone and prioritized looking for hoes.
An educated man should crying like princess asking his weaker crewmate to save and replace him fighting the enemies.
b-b-BUT MR P-PR-PRINCE!!1! :josad:

I’m already right!
I’ll just end up debunking you again 😸😸
No need to even argue my points

the Zou Scene is stupid cause Sanji go there to save not only the Crew and the Baratie(East Blue at the same time), but also a Revolutionnary Army Base. I think it's one of his worst moments cause if he knew sanji well, he would have trusted him, it was inevitable
He was about to let himself killed alone to "protect" SH crew and Baratie without asking help from Luffy first although Luffy always saved successfully Nami and Robin in those situations (and Sanji was already in the crew to witness all of this).
The one who had trust problems was Sanji not Zoro !

Plus, if Sanji directly asked Luffy to help him and save Baratie, Luffy would just have sent his fleet to protect Baratie so they can all move to Wano and deal with just one Yonko at the same time.

So I guess outsmarting crocodile, a man known for his extreme intelligence is dumber than one who got caught like the rest of the crew and had to be saved by the “Uncivilized stupid pervert”
Sanji is a sad existence whos only contribution in the history of one piece will go as the guy who cooked for the pirate king and used to pervert on women.
I think his parents should have educated him better on how to treat people with respect or maybe they did and hes just too stupid to learn.

Very sad indeed.

Sanji is a sad existence whos only contribution in the history of one piece will go as the guy who cooked for the pirate king and used to pervert on women.
I think his parents should have educated him better on how to treat people with respect or maybe they did and hes just too stupid to learn.

Very sad indeed.
His father didn’t even love him, why would he bother to teach him anything?
Do you forget sora and zeff???

my guess here is you don’t actually hate Sanji as much as you think. You just don’t like him because you like Zoro and so you say ridiculous things just because you’re a pure zoro fan. Correct me if I’m wrong

His father didn’t even love him, why would he bother to teach him anything?
Do you forget sora and zeff???

my guess here is you don’t actually hate Sanji as much as you think. You just don’t like him because you like Zoro and so you say ridiculous things just because you’re a pure zoro fan. Correct me if I’m wrong
You are wrong i dont like perverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.