Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but compare Law and Zoro's flashback to me, it's really a different world. zoro's dream is to be the strongest, you know who has a similar background? Bullet who also wants to be the strongest. and just because of that, Bullet is the least interesting of the movie villains written by Oda. Law's ambition is much more relevant because he wants to know the mysteries of this world what the D means It's so intriguing than I just wanna be the strongest swordsman even all the crew members have a better background than him. It's really shameful
zoro's ambition is only relevant to him.. if he were an actual lad in this world he won't give 2 shits to what we say about it.. whether admire it or not.. plus the only depth Bullet got from the movie is him joining roger.. and being a nearly invincible human.. but zoro on the other hand was shown to start from the scratch to become the strongest swordsman.. he wasn't as gifted as bullet was he had to start from ground up.. after he got beaten by Mihawk.. and had to push himself to the brink of death to surpass what he was moments ago in almost every fight .. that is what gives him depth in addition to his pride as a swordsman ... and he doesn't need a past.. he already has a legacy forging ahead.. the only past zoro had was that of ego which crumbled once he faced Mihawk... he had to learn it the hard wayy..

Many swordsmen may yearn to become the strongest
but only a scant few would choose their burdens over their lives and not everyone gets the privilege of being told that they're just a big frog in a small pond by the same Apex that they swore to achieve... and yet not everyone gets admired for their will by the same Apex that humiliated them for being naive.

"to push and keep pushing, that is the way of the sword"
- Roronoa Zoro

That was force by Law and he going to have to use her body just same she uses his when tanking an explosion and touching Sanji's body. Plus he didn't do anything at all during his time away from Nami.
what was that excuse? did you even read that reply carefully? Sanji was touching her boobs, that doesn't change the fact lmao
I would rather be bad at directions than touch women's bodies against their wills but hey, maybe that's just me

Damn some people need to chill, the forum is getting toxic for no reason. Can't we just be happy when a character gets a W ? No need to be hatefull toward each others. :pepemwai:
Seems like that looks to be 'Zoro-side' of things when they bringing up Sanji again when he isn't in this chapter. Seems more like insecurity thing if you need to mention character not being there :kayneshrug:.

what was that excuse? did you even read that reply carefully? Sanji was touching her boobs, that doesn't change the fact lmao
Yeah because he is was in the body because Law switch him into it. You blame Law, not Sanji on that especially he have to touch the body and use it like he did in saving Kinemon with it. Headcannon your forcing Sanji was 'forcing' himself on her when they were body switched. Did he choose to be in Nami? No. Just by Law doing that random heart stuff XD.

Shut up, Zolo or whatever your alt account is. Stop beinging 'Moe PTSD' just because your salty. You said 'forces' which pushes he would try to take advantage which we never seen him do that to any women. It go against his pride on harming women which we know already he wouldn't even harm female enemy.
:milaugh:
Dont cry you change peoples words just becauae you have no comeback.
Sanji touched namis body multiple times in punk hazard. And dont bring me that "oh he was in her body and didnt do anything" because its still her body and he did things, And he wasnt forced to touch her chest. Hence why hes a pervert
:suresure:

Doesnt mean i will like them.
Also sanji is not just a pervert, His a next level one. Peaks on women. Touches their body. Wont have "no i am not interested" as an answer, Etc.
I prefer liking a character who respects his female crew and people in general.
If Sanji didn’t respect women then he wouldn’t of told black maria not to underestimate Robin

He also respects them enough not to harm them

I can agree his perverse nature goes a tad bit far.....at times, but to say he has no respect for his crewmates is a little much
Post automatically merged:

I see too bad you got mental issue :josad:
You legit with a straight face called someone that’s a fan of a drawing a “Rapist”.....everything ok at home little buddy?

If Sanji didn’t respect women then he wouldn’t of told black maria not to underestimate Robin

He also respects them enough not to harm them

I can agree his perverse nature goes a tad bit far.....at times, but to say he has no respect for his crewmates is a little much
Thats irrelevant you can respect women at times but still mostly disrespect them the majority of time. What do you call sanji trying to hit on a women multiple times even though she tells him not to?
I call it disrespect.
:suresure:

You’ll have to blame the writer for that one bro.

I have nothing to do with that
Blame the writer?
Why?
He made a character like many other characters in the series. Its on the readers to choose who they like or dont like. Who they want to be associated with. Oda doesnt make every character to be liked, He makes them to serve his story.
If someone likes a pervert in a story then its his fault not the writers. And even and then doesnt mean we cant criticise the character.
:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.