Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His father didn’t even love him, why would he bother to teach him anything?
Do you forget sora and zeff???

my guess here is you don’t actually hate Sanji as much as you think. You just don’t like him because you like Zoro and so you say ridiculous things just because you’re a pure zoro fan. Correct me if I’m wrong
The same goes to you :milaugh:
First thing first we need to correct ourselves, ask your inner self rahter than ask someone else lol

He was about to let himself killed alone to "protect" SH crew and Baratie without asking help from Luffy first although Luffy always saved successfully Nami and Robin in those situations (and Sanji was already in the crew to witness all of this).
The one who had trust problems was Sanji not Zoro !

Plus, if Sanji directly asked Luffy to help him and save Baratie, Luffy would just have sent his fleet to protect Baratie so they can all move to Wano and deal with just one Yonko at the same time.
How would they reach their in time before Big Mom side and also how does that stop other issue of Luffy being one who created this by challenging BIg Mom since Fishman Island after he ate all her food and destory factory there. This was more setup out of Luffy than Sanji being responsible when clearly he was forced into this looking at peerspective all around.

Let's kick your savior who just barely won 11 hours+ battle and KO him, and leave him to the coming Enraged Army.

But yes, you're right, it was to protect him, Big D(umbass) Kaios
Here’s the ironic twist here

According to you and many others, Sanji’s kicks and attacks are weak as hell right??? So....why are you making a big deal out of this???

If sanji’s so weak then him attacking Luffy means nothing lol. Like I said, he was saving him

Doesnt mean i will like them.
:milaugh:
Also sanji is not just a pervert, His a next level one. Peaks on women. Touches their body. Wont have "no i am not interested" as an answer, Etc.
I prefer liking a character who respects his female crew and people in general.
:milaugh:
Nah, he isn't that. He is a pervert, yeah. Though your saying he would 'rape' women is stupid beyond belief as he wouldn't harm a woman as shown early. You guys got Rent Free on your brain to make up stuff there.

Where was this when Zoro try to literally kill Luffy instead talking things out? Hipocrisy is dumb here.
In Whiskey Peak? It's because Luffy the dumbass believed Baroque Work's words more than Zoro's.

And Zoro already saved him multiple times from Apoo and Kaido and Big Mom.
While Judge's son in the same arc pretended not to hear half dead Nami's crying (or his CoO is not as good as it used to be anymore) and prioritized going for hoes.

In Whiskey Peak? It's because Luffy the dumbass believed Baroque Work's words more than Zoro's.

And Zoro already saved him multiple times from Apoo and Kaido and Big Mom.
While Judge's son in the same arc pretended not to hear half dead Nami's crying (or his CoO is not as good as it used to be anymore) and prioritized going for hoes.
Doesn't matter if he is dumbass or not as you could have talk it out instead of being idiot like him.

Apoo still around and Kaido and Big Mom are not even going out against him especially 5 vs 1 there to begin with.

Sanji putting his trust on Nami to face against enemy. Why should he be there 24/7. He always let her fight her own fights even in arcs he is there especially female vs female fight. You want him to kick a woman for her or something? Now your getting idiotic there.

Status
Not open for further replies.