Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case Oda is a “rapist” too for creating the character who he drew to touch another fictional character’s breasts in her body......

I don’t understand you guy’s logic

Some of you even call fans that like the character the same thing....
and luffy is a misogynist... coz he don give no shit to them gals
Post automatically merged:

People chillen in the spoiler thread waiting for new information like....

my tea's running hot
:luffydab:

Blame the writer?
Why?
He made a character like many other characters in the series. Its on the readers to choose who they like or dont like. Who they want to be associated with. Oda doesnt make every character to be liked, He makes them to serve his story.
If someone likes a pervert in a story then its his fault not the writers. And even and then doesnt mean we cant criticise the character.
:yasu:
That’s understandable but you’re moreso bashing the character than anything simply because you don’t like him. That’s more slander than anything from what I see.....

Are you sure this doesn’t have a single thing to do with your bias towards zoro?

Yeah because he is was in the body because Law switch him into it. You blame Law, not Sanji on that especially he have to touch the body and use it like he did in saving Kinemon with it. Headcannon your forcing Sanji was 'forcing' himself on her when they were body switched. Did he choose to be in Nami? No. Just by Law doing that random heart stuff XD.
yesss, now he needs camera to take pics of her body bs

then tries to peek in her body

then he shows her boobs for no reason

He could've just stayed decently in her body, but he still intends to take pics and grope her boobs all the time, stop being fanboy and accept the fact. Byeeee

Last edited:
yea you were i'd rather go with his logik of every fiction being for kid than promoting rapists as characters..
In that case Oda is a “rapist” too for creating the character who he drew to touch another fictional character’s breasts in her body......

I don’t understand you guy’s logic

Some of you even call fans that like the character the same thing....
Do you even know what are you talking about? by his/her logic marvel author is a murderer since there involved murders within the story.

Double Standards everywhere
:usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

So this is the beginning where each of them will agree to focus on a yonkou by choosing who will each of them will strike, isnt it?...
No, they what to remove one from the battle
They probably will come with the plan

Do you even know what are you talking about? by his/her logic marvel author is a murderer since there involved murders within the story.
Once again....I don’t know if you have problems reading or comprehending things but that isn’t my logic in the slightest

I Love Sanji as a character, he’s even my fucking current avatar

I am simply repeating what i was called for defending Sanji as a Sanji fan.

What of that do you fail to comprehend????? I was mocking toxic zoro fans by using their logic against them

Yea ik what I'm talking about... that guy calls sanji a rapist and then someone else disagreed blatantly and you said that with @Big D. Kaios 's logic every fiction shouldn't include explicit things.. and when you stack this up against the guy/ who claimed that sanji is a rapist.... it just means you condone that as well.... bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.