Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway let's just accept the fact that post TS Sanji is fucking disgusting.
In pre TS he was more polite and respectful toward ladies and he knew his limit more.

But after staying in Kamabakka for 2 years, just look at his reaction the first time he spotted a woman in Sabaody. Then the unneccessary nosebleed gags that kept happening afterwards, and the rehabilitation scene. Then Nami scene in PH. In WCI he was better when protecting the maid from Niji, but after that he became a crying princess. In Wano, he becomes disgusting again with looking for hoes right in the middle of war against 2 Yonkos + samurais.
And regardless of all that watch you and @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna as soon as Sanji does something remarkable

You guys work like everyone else, say anything that’s meant to bash sanji only to praise him later.......I guarantee neither of you will keep the same energy
Post automatically merged:

This is what you replied to

(S)he didnt call you a "rapist", you got it wrong
Click the quote i sent. That’s who i was responding to

And regardless of all that watch you and @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna as soon as Sanji does something remarkable

You guys work like everyone else, say anything that’s meant to bash sanji only to praise him later.......I guarantee neither of you will keep the same energy
They are just basic haters dont waste energy on them
We are in spoilers thread and main topic right now is Sanji who isn't even in the chapter
:lusalty:

When sanji Does something remarkable?

And you like everyone else in every thread bashing zoro all the time say that? Why's play the victim? We bash each other boi, but you guys more often cause zoro do remarkable things much often than sanji :josad:

Last edited:
Luffy would solo Big Mom
the rest would fight Kaido, Zoro can fulfill LUffy's promise
Luffy is the main reason why Big Mom is in Wano/Onigashima
he's the only one who can withstands Zeus's lightning
you can throw Sanji but he does 'nt

Luffy vs Big Mom
Law, Kid, Killer, Zoro Vs Kaido
How do you come up with this?

Kinemon literally entrusted Luffy to defeat Kaido and free Wano

Click the quote i sent. That’s who i was responding to
Then, that's shameful. But i was replying to your reply on

"
People actually defend Sanji the Rapist
Actually makes you think:sanmoji: "

you dont need to tell me if i have basic reading comprehension. (s)he didnt call you a "rapist", (s)he called you for defending a "rapist"
u didn't get what we meant..[/QUOTE]

i did get it

Status
Not open for further replies.