Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again....I don’t know if you have problems reading or comprehending things but that isn’t my logic in the slightest
Someone said

"imagine defending a rapist"

and then you replied

"in that case Oda is a rapist too"

[/QUOTE]

you dont need to tell me if i have basic reading comprehension. (s)he didnt call you a "rapist", (s)he called you for defending a "rapist"
Post automatically merged:

Yea ik what I'm talking about... that guy calls sanji a rapist and then someone else disagreed blatantly and you said that with @Big D. Kaios 's logic every fiction shouldn't include explicit things.. and when you stack this up against the guy/ who claimed that sanji is a rapist.... it just means you condone that as well.... bruh
Someone said

and then you replied

you dont need to tell me if i have basic reading comprehension. (s)he didnt call you a "rapist", (s)he called you for defending a "rapist"

Someone said

and then you replied

[/QUOTE]
If that’s the case then why did they delete the post? Dude it’s on page 133 lol

You’re lucky I can’t quote it since they deleted it.......this is my final response to you

If that’s the case then why did they delete the post? Dude it’s on page 133 lol

You’re lucky I can’t quote it since they deleted it.......this is my final response to you[/QUOTE]

you replied to this comment

People actually defend Sanji the Rapist
Actually makes you think:sanmoji:
(s)he didnt delete the comment

At least Piccolo know to tactician when he's fighting
Nail and Kami wisdom help a lot
:seriously:

Zoro vs Ryuma
- a balanced fight until Zoro took the upper hand by exploiting the advantage of the ground around him (the falling roof cut by Ryuma)
=> a decisive tactical move

Zoro vs Pica
- he comes up with 4 tactics to cut down Pica before picking the best one : Tactics n°5 (which is none other than the title of chapter 778).
- with this tactic, he managed to beat Pica while having anticipated the fall of the debris of the golem which were then repelled by Elizabello's "King Punch"
=> a decisive tactical planning

Zoro vs Gifters
- not a real fight but after Luffy got knocked out by Apoo, Zoro decided to retreat and avoid fighting as much as possible in order to minimize the damage taken and keep their chances of fighting Kaido.
=> a tactical retreat

See ? Most of Zoro's tactical moves make him win his fights so how can you pretend that he doesn't know "to tactician when he's fighting" ?

As far as wisdom goes, if you've at least read One Piece, you should have seen the numerous times Zoro acted as the wise man of the crew (mostly in a vice-captain role).
Moreover, the incantations he recites before launching a powerful attack are not there for show ! He must have learned them in his village probably from the same old man who taught him the term "Sunacchi" : Shimotsuki Kozaburo

Anyway let's just accept the fact that post TS Sanji is fucking disgusting.
In pre TS he was more polite and respectful toward ladies and he knew his limit more.

But after staying in Kamabakka for 2 years, just look at his reaction the first time he spotted a woman in Sabaody. Then the unneccessary nosebleed gags that kept happening afterwards, and the rehabilitation scene. Then Nami scene in PH. In WCI he was better when protecting the maid from Niji, but after that he became a crying princess. In Wano, he becomes disgusting again with looking for hoes right in the middle of war against 2 Yonkos + samurais.

Luffy would solo Big Mom
the rest would fight Kaido, Zoro can fulfill LUffy's promise
Luffy is the main reason why Big Mom is in Wano/Onigashima
he's the only one who can withstands Zeus's lightning
you can throw Sanji but he does 'nt

Luffy vs Big Mom
Law, Kid, Killer, Zoro Vs Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.