Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but but sanji is official part of idiot trio :josad:
True Monster Trio then? After many state Usopp got greater dream than even Zoro from a thread

*If 'toxic fans' can't tell, I am being sarcastic here*.
Post automatically merged:

Fella you shouldn’t be talking about toxicity. You are the toxic member known around here
Not really. I am not involved here much nor I like 'Ws and Ls' stuff. Just state what is true whether people like it or not. 'Zoro-side' get upset if I don't say Zoro > Luffy or him able to kill Kaido. So not really toxic, I am just using logic. We already got a thread on toxic members and I don't think your side should be talking on pointing fingers here.

Pirate Hunter doesn't fit the current Zoro
That's the point of why it's intriguing and a way more interesting epithet than something generic like "God of sword".

Why does "Dark King" only apply to Rayleigh?
He's called Rayleigh. It's quite self-explanatory (John William Strutt).

• "God of the Blade" is a title that was bestowed on Ryuma.
I know, and it feels like a thirteen year-old naming his fanfic character.

The epithets you described as "edgy" and "cringey" have been successfully applied to other characters in the story. Zoro receiving a similar epithet (e.g. "Demon King" would be well received as well). I don't understand your grievance here.
My grievance comes from how they all sound like something an uncreative teenager would come up with, and why those "successfully applied" epithets are among the least inspired in this story. "Pirate hunter" remains simple yet contains that oxymoronic ground that I find quite interesting now that Zoro is a pirate himself, and at the same time stresses the trend among the Straw Hats (bar Luffy and Usopp) of "disliking" pirates. It's the exact same strength as Jinbe being known as a pirate who hates pirates, as stated in his introduction, and maintains the humble origins of a character based on growing from nothing to the top.

True, but not really. Zoro can be frustrating at times too especially I hear many want certain things he did in pre-timeskip about it while Sanji never been issues on character, but will say female stuff can be something you don't take serious on. Though he isn't idiot nor would have do something to women. Again dumb statement like that on him like Absalom is why some don't take you guys seriously if your actually pushing he will do something to woman when we all know he wouldn't.
We all know he already tried to use his invisibility powers to spy on women bathing.....He and absalom are similar like that.

No. Luffy vs Kaido is set. Zoro though I think he face Big Mom for Luffy given it's too personal for Luffy on fighting Kaido with many evidences pointing to it.
Luffy vs Kaido is definitely set but Zoro isn't done with Kaido either, unless you want to straight up ignore the huge build up and the blatant amount of foreshadowing by Oda, for some reason. What will Zoro ultimately achieve against Kaido is another matter and is still subject of discussion.

We all know he already tried to use his invisibility powers to spy on women bathing.....He and absalom are similar like that.
Yeah, but Nami and Robin allowed strangers to look at them despite hearing open bath and Sanji we all know he won't do anything, but just peek. Your argument is he will go far, but reality he won't do that given it goes against his code.

Luffy vs Kaido is definitely set but Zoro isn't done with Kaido either, unless you want to straight up ignore the huge build up and the blatant amount of foreshadowing by Oda, for some reason. What will Zoro ultimately achieve against Kaido is another matter and is still subject of discussion.
I can see him maybe getting a shine, but can't see it being reason Kaido best cause he still got long fight with Luffy overall, so think going to be a lot of zig zag around in the fights if they are trying to keep them separated which be hard to do. Not saying he won't be involve, but can't see Zoro being alone with him without it being hype tool him getting defeated for Luffy vs Kaido or at least stall Big Mom if he can with Killer or something.

Yeah, but Nami and Robin allowed strangers to look at them despite hearing open bath and Sanji we all know he won't do anything, but just peek. Your argument is he will go far, but reality he won't do that given it goes against his code.

I can see him maybe getting a shine, but can't see it being reason Kaido best cause he still got long fight with Luffy overall, so think going to be a lot of zig zag around in the fights if they are trying to keep them separated which be hard to do. Not saying he won't be involve, but can't see Zoro being alone with him without it being hype tool him getting defeated for Luffy vs Kaido or at least stall Big Mom if he can with Killer or something.
Thats why he is almost as bad, and not as bad.

Being an invisible pervert that will not hesitate on stalking women into bathhouses is creepy AF.

Thats why he is almost as bad, and not as bad.

Being an invisible pervert that will not hesitate on stalking women into bathhouses is creepy AF.
I mean if we comparing to all perverts in series, Sanji is actually most wholesome of them. I mean he not asking panties like Brook or Franky kissed a woman without even conversation. He won't physical force a woman overall though.

Not really especially you got some guys staring at you in open bath and you choose to still stay in and let them watch you. Idk why Nami and Robin let that happen with them regardless of cultures.

Finaly a relevant chapter....Didnt take long for oda to kill the fake Oden, showing how unnecesary last chapter's big "cliffhanger"realy was...While this arc is not bad, it would be much better if Oda didnt keep trying to create unnecessary drama with side characters no one cares about, imagine Ennies Lobby, but the galley-la employees and Franky's underlings kept getting focus over a lot of the SH's all the god damn time, this is what Wano is feeling like.
but the only thing necessary for the zoro fan, is the zoro appearing. even the oden flashback was boring for these guys lol

I don't know if anyone noticed it, but it's interesting / funny that over the last few chapters we get:

- There is a scene with Yamato and Momonosuke.

And as always, we won't find out what's going on until a detailed summary appears.

:shocking::steef::usoprice:
The fact is their last panels weren't too much important, except the last one, connected to the CPO guy's speech, so I guess they're running away as always

Remove the "maybe". You know he will. Again, unless you want to ignore all the build up and the foreshadowing.
Depends on shine is though. Have to see, but we both know he won't solo Yonko especially Kaido who is very for Luffy given all hype is being given about him. Oda would want him to feel like it all on his own more than getting majority of help.

True Monster Trio then? After many state Usopp got greater dream than even Zoro from a thread

*If 'toxic fans' can't tell, I am being sarcastic here*.

Not really. I am not involved here much nor I like 'Ws and Ls' stuff. Just state what is true whether people like it or not. 'Zoro-side' get upset if I don't say Zoro > Luffy or him able to kill Kaido. So not really toxic, I am just using logic. We already got a thread on toxic members and I don't think your side should be talking on pointing fingers here.
It’s fine to not think Zoro Kills Kaido and thinking Luffy > Zoro is obviously the common held belief. No one will disrespect you for believing these things.

But saying things like “Zolo will be takin down by the Yonkos” and “Sanji would do better on the roof / Sanji has taken on stronger enemies than Zoro” obviously elicits reactions. Then you get mad and play the victim card. Kinda lame ngl :whitepress:

Depends on shine is though. Have to see, but we both know he won't solo Yonko especially Kaido who is very for Luffy given all hype is being given about him. Oda would want him to feel like it all on his own more than getting majority of help.
There is no serious person who would say that Zoro will solo Kaido.

The option of someone in Wano beating an healthy Kaido on his own has long vanished. Though, it was really never there to begin with.

It’s fine to not think Zoro Kills Kaido and thinking Luffy > Zoro is obviously the common held belief. No one will disrespect you for believing these things.

But saying things like “Zolo will be takin down by the Yonkos” and “Sanji would do better on the roof / Sanji has taken on stronger enemies than Zoro” obviously elicits reactions. Then you get mad and play the victim card. Kinda lame ngl :whitepress:
Those I don't agree certain statements on Sanji from others too. I think he will face YC lvl opponent and perhaps come up to rooftop to help out since I feel just 5 people alone won't be enough for Big Mom and Kaido, he be there to support Luffy too along with certain others.

As for Zoro getting beaten by Yonkos, why doesn't that make sense? We know Zoro isn't beating nor Big Mom and Kaido, so he going to get hype tool after having his moment from how this could go. He isn't staying active or at least he won't be involved further in the fight after that. Nothing bad about it, but it's obvious Luffy vs Kaido is set thing. It's more bad if your choosing to ignore it for sake thinking Zoro will 'solo' 2 Yonkos or something like that :kayneshrug:.

Well it seems like there will be no tragedy at all considering Kaido in hybrid form still can't solo the 5 supernova
Or maybe it hasn't started yet in fighting them. Again time can be 'confusing' around here on OP. He probably haven't done any attacks and just talking a bit since no mention of anyone attacking or damage seemingly, but have to see on more spoilers.

There is no serious person who would say that Zoro will solo Kaido.

The option of someone in Wano beating an healthy Kaido on his own has long vanished. Though, it was really never there to begin with.
Have you seen threads or fanclub side? They actually do believe he can kill Kaido. Not joking on that.

I mean Kaido is Ancient Mythical Zoan, so he can be healthy after recovering a bit, so Luffy can do major damage to him to show it is more solo for him as Oda want make Luffy shine the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.