Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When ? In Whiskey Peak ? It was Luffy who wanted to kill Zoro. Zoro was actually trying to talk things out before taking it as a challenge to find out who's the strongest between them.
So the hypocrite is you here ...
Luffy is idiot, he didn't know what happen. Zoro did knew and still wanted to kill him too. That's more bad compare to situation on Sanji given blackmail force him. You don't try to kill when you could have still show him truth without fighting. Again hypocrisy in that statement.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:
Dont cry you change peoples words just becauae you have no comeback.
Sanji touched namis body multiple times in punk hazard. And dont bring me that "oh he was in her body and didnt do anything" because its still her body and he did things, And he wasnt forced to touch her chest. Hence why hes a pervert
:suresure:
You seem to be one crying when someone have to use a body they were force in. I wonder it means others are pervert for using others' bodies too. He have to take of clothes though to save Kinemon and use her body, so again your statement is just reaching when Sanji wouldn't do that to anyone still :kayneshrug:.

yesss, now he needs camera to take pics of her body bs

then tries to peek in her body

then he shows her boobs for no reason

He could've just stayed decently in her body, but he still intends to take pics and grope her boobs all the time, stop being fanboy and accept the fact. Byeeee
Your still proving my argument Law was one to switch them around though. Sanji was in a body and he can't control touching it just like the rest touch everyones' bodies when switching too in images. By that logic they are all perverts :kayneshrug:.

Reading comments here and on other forums
Orochi being alive make some people upset
:nicagesmile:
Thank god Orochi is alive.
Zoro fans incorrectly dismissed Orochi being alive because of fear/insecurity that Zoro would fight him.
No need for that, I’ve been saying for months that if Orochi is truly dead, then that would mark the end of ZKK.
Orochi will die from Habakiri, the same way Kaido will die from Enma.

We’ve been shown sneak peaks of their deaths: Orochi with his “beheading” and Kaido with Zoro’s Hiryu Kaen.
Now it’s just a waiting game until we get the real thing.
Fully with spawn here so if looked at it like this the frustration could be coming from different fandoms though:milaugh:

Luffy is idiot, he didn't know what happen. Zoro did knew and still wanted to kill him too. That's more bad compare to situation on Sanji given blackmail force him. You don't try to kill when you could have still show him truth without fighting. Again hypocrisy in that statement.

You seem to be one crying when someone have to use a body they were force in. I wonder it means others are pervert for using others' bodies too. He have to take of clothes though to save Kinemon and use her body, so again your statement is just reaching when Sanji wouldn't do that to anyone still :kayneshrug:.
No you biased liar !
Zoro spent nearly half of the 112 chapter to explain the situation to Luffy but he didn't want to hear Zoro at all and was still trying his best to kill Zoro. How should Zoro have acted ? Getting himself killed because of Luffy's idiocy ?
It's normal that Zoro ends up wanting to kill him

Read the chap again here : One Piece Chapter 112

No you biased liar !
Zoro spent nearly half of the 112 chapter to explain the situation to Luffy but he didn't want to hear Zoro at all and was still trying his best to kill Zoro. How should Zoro have acted ? Getting himself killed because of Luffy's idiocy ?
It's normal that Zoro ends up wanting to kill him

Read the chap again here : One Piece Chapter 112
You don't still go for 'I have to kill you now.' as you could still explained it or show him about situations then need to be battle to kill your own captain.

Not saying he isn't shouldn't defend himself. He can. Just don't spit out he will kill his captain out of it. Just seems dumb when better if he just show him evidence about it or trick him with food.

he will entrust that to Zoro...
Luffy would take responsibility of bringing(Technically) Big Mom to Wano
No. Luffy vs Kaido is set. Zoro though I think he face Big Mom for Luffy given it's too personal for Luffy on fighting Kaido with many evidences pointing to it.

They are just basic haters dont waste energy on them
We are in spoilers thread and main topic right now is Sanji who isn't even in the chapter
:lusalty:
Rent Free Sanji on their mind and I take it they are salty about Sanji vs Jack isn't happening like they try to force on I bet.

To yall arguing what character is smarter or not...

Both Sanji and Zoro are idiots, period, diference is that for Zoro, its part of the character appeal in a similar way of how it works for Luffy, and that didnt change after the TS....Now for Sanji his simp idiocy was also part of the character appeal before the TS but it changed after TS making him more of a sex offender than a normal simp, it was funny to see him try to flirt with laddies like a complete idiot and fail miserably due to his extreme simpness, it was a good gag. After TS though....He is almost as bad as Absalom.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No offense dodging a jelly bean is not an insane hype feat at all.
Evading a sniper shot from someone who can literally see the future and while caught off guard is an insane display of observation haki prowess.

Dodging Katakuri's jelly bean shot is one of the best applications of observation haki to combat feats in the series.

By the way, I don't know why so many people want to change Zoro's epithet; "Pirate hunter" is way more intriguing and smart than any edgy, cringey idea like "God of sword" or "Dark king" (the latter only works with Rayleigh for obvious reasons).
  • Pirate Hunter doesn't fit the current Zoro
  • Why does "Dark King" only apply to Rayleigh?
    • It probably wasn't Rayleigh's original epithet
  • "God of the Blade" is a title that was bestowed on Ryuma.

The epithets you described as "edgy" and "cringey" have been successfully applied to other characters in the story. Zoro receiving a similar epithet (e.g. "Demon King" would be well received as well). I don't understand your grievance here.

Both Sanji and Zoro are idiots, period, diference is that for Zoro, its part of the character appeal in a similar way of how it works for Luffy, and that didnt change after the TS....Now for Sanji his simp idiocy was also part of the character appeal before the TS but it changed after TS making him more of a sex offender than a normal simp, it was funny to see him try to flirt with laddies like a complete idiot and fail miserably due to his extreme simpness, it was a good gag. After TS though....He is almost as bad as Absalom.
I see, no wonder oda kills off absalom :josad:

but but sanji is official part of idiot trio :josad:

True, but not really. Zoro can be frustrating at times too especially I hear many want certain things he did in pre-timeskip about it while Sanji never been issues on character, but will say female stuff can be something you don't take serious on. Though he isn't idiot nor would have do something to women. Again dumb statement like that on him like Absalom is why some don't take you guys seriously if your actually pushing he will do something to woman when we all know he wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.