Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That's well thought and puts together a lot of plot points, even the smaller one which is Pero turning down his Alliance with Marco as soon as Mama appears. A radical change for the Big Mom Pirates and a lot of redemption.
What I can't stop considering tho is how risky it is (I already mentioned it some posts before) to leave Totland completely open to enemy attacks, especially with Blackbeard on the move (even tho they don't know it)..
Absolutely true. But even this can be solved. If, before this comes into bigger mentioning in the world, is already claimed as alliance with Luffy, the island would also be part of the Strawhats-Terroritory kinda. So, at the moment Blackbeard knows Totoland is without Big mum, he also gets to know immediatly, it is not free to raid.

Absolutely true. But even this can be solved. If, before this comes into bigger mentioning in the world, is already claimed as alliance with Luffy, the island would also be part of the Strawhats-Terroritory kinda. So, at the moment Blackbeard knows Totoland is without Big mum, he also gets to know immediatly, it is not free to raid.
That's a good point

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This arc has 0 tension, I legit feel like nobody is dying
Ice Oni virus that is going to kill all?
Phoenix flames slow it down.
Chopper saves everyone at last second. Check.

Scabbards saying "let us die and take you with us" to Kaido?
Nobody dies. Check.

Kanjuro? Not dead. Check.

Orochi? Not dead. Check.

Perospero for some weird ass reason doesnt kill Carrot and Wanda? Check.

Apparently the only dead people are the 3 random bodies hanged by Black Maria. LMAO.
Such stakes.
Many tension.
Wow.

That is why I ask is Ashura dead, do he want again a fake death cringe shit?
Slowly it became totally boriing and just kill the tension, the chapter name and the build up could easily make a great death for Ashura, so I hope he stay dead but we know Oda...
I'd love for Ashura to be dead, because as you said it seems to be a great death for him and it would actually add tension raid is lacking. Also it would be extremely cheap for Oda to have another fake death when Hyogoro happened just the last chapter. C'mon now.

Ice Oni virus that is going to kill all?
Phoenix flames slow it down.
Chopper saves everyone at last second. Check.

Scabbards saying "let us die and take you with us" to Kaido?
Nobody dies. Check.

Kanjuro? Not dead. Check.

Orochi? Not dead. Check.

Perospero for some weird ass reason doesnt kill Carrot and Wanda? Check.

Apparently the only dead people are the 3 random bodies hanged by Black Maria. LMAO.
Such stakes.
Many tension.
Wow.
Actually those 3 bodies weren’t dead either.

Yeah I know Oda not kill often his character(just look Pound...) but in Pedro case he had the balls, I feeling like after the all fake death cringe shit, he finally let kill one scabbard? As I said the name and his shine during the chapter could lead to his death, if Ashura stay dead it would be great ending for him.
Pedro was 83 years old and in his own words gonna die anyway

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I feel as though Kinemon at least needs to die. Not that I dislike his character, I really like it, but. This is a war against an emperor.
Wanna see how I can make it seem worse?
Its not a war against A emperor.
It's a war against an ALLIANCE of 2 emperors.
See how it can get even worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.