Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only marines can save this arc
Yonkous are overrated
:tchpepe:
The good thing with the marines arriving is that the Yonkos and their crews would be free to use their real powers and assets without any plot handicap, which are far too present when it's the Straw Hats and their allies they have to deal with.

And don't make any mistake the marines are no better than the Yonkos at all when dealing with the Straw Hats, the Supernovas and famous pirates.

And don't make any mistake the marines are no better than the Yonkos at all when dealing with the Straw Hats, the Supernovas and famous pirates.
There goes the cope!!, LOL the excuses and headcannon
:josad: Imagine thinking yonko>admiral when you cant even back it up
The good thing with the marines arriving is that the Yonkos and their crews would be free to use their real powers
THey're going allout kaido is using hybrid :gokulaugh:

Swapped bodies with Nami, saw the mermaid princess, fooled around with mermaids, made 2 people fall for him (viola and pudding), got closure from a long past trauma, got the invisibility power he always dreamed about.
What exactly is your definition of "hell" again? Sounds quite a pleasant place. :P
These are the exact reasons + more I had on why Sanji will die EOS. I think I wrote something in The Cost of Will essay. And certain parts of Vagabond will explain Sanjis character future arc well.

Love to see it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
These are the exact reasons + more I had on why Sanji will die EOS. I think I wrote something in The Cost of Will essay. And certain parts of Vagabond will explain Sanjis character future arc well.

Love to see it.
I only see 3 characters dying.
1- Luffy. because Roger parallel.
2- Usopp, because I remember a scene where he said "If I die, I wish I would die on a deserted island shouting my name as brave warrior of the sea" or something like that. Really don't remember when he said it, though.
3- Brook. This character demands a closure and depart moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.