Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the slightest hope that this act will end. multiple events taking place, Marco being ambushed by Perospero and Calamities, Orochi killing the scabbards and Kaido winning the round..

this manga is literally bullshit.
Pedro died Death cause: explosion
Doji will die Death cause: explosion
Yamato was hit by 5 fucking cannon balls still nothing happened.
I mean Oda really doesnt know how to kill characters.
Wb and ace was epic but after that all of deaths are literally bullshit.
NAh, the thing is how inconsistent Oda is with this things XD
Oden for example survived a bomb on his face XDXDXD

I still have the slightest hope that this act will end. multiple events taking place, Marco being ambushed by Perospero and Calamities, Orochi killing the scabbards and Kaido winning the round..
Kaido winning the round only happens if Zoro and Luffy aren’t there. Although I would love to see a scene where Kaido is just standing over Law Kids and Killers unconscious body.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
this manga is literally bullshit.
Pedro died Death cause: explosion
Doji will die Death cause: explosion
Yamato was hit by 5 fucking cannon balls still nothing happened.
I mean Oda really doesnt know how to kill characters.
Wb and ace was epic but after that all of deaths are literally bullshit.
One more thing.
Pedro's death scene worked not because the bomb was believable, but because it was established prior that he was ALREADY doomed.
He had no lifespan left and was probably gonna die soon already.
So he blowing himself up there made sense.
Pell, Pound? They weren't "doomed" and were free to live happily ever after later on.
That's the difference between these moments.

I appreciate the effort
I am wrong here, he dogded multiple times not a majority

One Correction
First attack he dodged Pre fs was actually mochi thrust .

leading to this
Sure its aight, and yea he did dodge multiple attacks that he could see coming, but the point is only a scant few he dodged coming from his blind spots which were when he was using premature/Mature FS.. and some like kata's mochi leg gatling just by out running it... so nit high speed attacks from kata

And luffy actually dodged mochi thrust twice if u went through the panels i sent over, and only when he knew an attack was coming

the crux of my statements being, him perceiving the attack first helps him avoid the attack however it may be.. the 2nd time he dodges thrust mochi was pulling his face away from the attack.. it just shows luffy's agility that can out run katas attacks... but he got blitzed my kata various times due ti the fact he couldn't perceive kata's moves..

and compared to this.. sanji was potentially able to dodge a point blank shot from the priest which kata foresaw, but to katavs surprise sanji was also able to dodge his bean meant to finish sanji off before he dodges the priests.. but sanji dodge that attack as well, both of the attacks were coming from his blind spot and he was able to perceive them from his blind spot... which luffy in has difficulty doing

so hence Sanji CoO is a big deaaal and luffy still has yet to master the basics

since that was the main argument

NAh, the thing is how inconsistent Oda is with this things XD
Oden for example survived a bomb on his face XDXDXD
Perospero survive a huge ass mountain range explosion as example, Luffy literally tank that shit in ennies lobby:

It kinda hard to believe a high tier like Ashura getting killed by that, so I can understand why people would dislike the idea of Ashura getting killed by the explosion. But let hope Oda not build up a fake death tension then, if he just let Ashura tank it and showing he is not death, it would be fine but if he really want again to play thiis fake tension death, then I don´t know men what to say anymore.

However if Ashura get killed, their are many ways to show it. Like he getting a huge slash by fake Oden before he take the explosion? He was already damaged hard because of the Kaido fight, a huge fatal slash/wound and the explosion could end him?
Overall their a many question and we should first wait for the chapter to finally judge about the Ashura scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.