Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the marines have no excuse for being unable of dealing with the Straw Hats, the Supernovas and their allies either, lol.
:crazwhat:They dealt with the WBP, and his 42+ new world allies yet they cant deal with the puny supernovas :jordanmf:
:ronalugh:Look at yonko's fan down bad and tryna bring the Warines with them,
:kobeha:This what happens when you actually think oda would let the admirals be weaker than the yonkos

Guys, don't expect many (if any) deaths at the hands of the majority of the One Piece villains in the current time.

The only two from which you can reliably expect something like that are Akainu and Blackbeard, the two best villains in the entire series.

They make you feel a tension like nobody else can.

I only see 3 characters dying.
1- Luffy. because Roger parallel.
2- Usopp, because I remember a scene where he said "If I die, I wish I would die on a deserted island shouting my name as brave warrior of the sea" or something like that. Really don't remember when he said it, though.
3- Brook. This character demands a closure and depart moment.
Agree with Luffy and Brook. Usopp will live to tell the tales of his adventures. Can go 50/50 tho. But Usopp is usually a red herring for Sanji.

:crazwhat:They dealt with the WBP, and his 42+ new world allies yet they cant deal with the puny supernovas :jordanmf:
:ronalugh:Look at yonko's fan down bad and tryna bring the Warines with them,
:kobeha:This what happens when you actually think oda would let the admirals be weaker than the yonkos
Exactly they weren't capable of properly defeating nor of capturing the Whitebeard Pirates and all their allies, lol.

They weren't even able of capturing any of the Supernovas at Saobody, nor a defeated Chinjao or even of keeping the Caribou Pirayes in prison, lol.

Nor of getting or killing anyone at Enies Lobby, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.