Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no stakes in Wano or Onigashima, plot will prevail. Oda made that abundantly clear.

Almost Everything has been going the alliance's way ever since they attacked.
The thing is they still mention that they’re the underdogs. However, if Hawkins joins they’ll no longer be that because Hawkins never joins the underdogs
Post automatically merged:

That’s just a fan theory thats caught on. However, it’s not confirmed.

Big Mom 's crew have much more potential and unique characters than the Beast Pirates, still Oda didn't use them properly. Not to say , he literally wasted their characters. Smoothie is not the only one.
Yep Mont d'Or, Galette, Brûlée, Oven and even Cracker and Smoothie have really great potential with their devil fruits and powers, which were far from exploited.
And yet that's nothing compared to Compote's treatment, not even a single line of dialogue. At least the anime made her stay with her siblings whereas the manga stupidely made her come back to WCI for no reason.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The thing is they still mention that they’re the underdogs. However, if Hawkins joins they’ll no longer be that because Hawkins never joins the underdogs

Tf you mean a fan theory the fucking table got eaten where tf did you think the kids went

Does this mean we're going to get chapters on the other scabbards and Izo?
Nah just Kawamatsu is my guess. Doji and Hyo had chapters during act 1/2 so did Kawamatsu but none others

Tf you mean a fan theory the fucking table got eaten where tf did you think the kids went
With CP0 who was scheduled to arrive

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah just Kawamatsu is my guess. Doji and Hyo had chapters during act 1/2 so did Kawamatsu but none others

With CP0 who was scheduled to arrive
Streusen literally saw everything that happened and didn't mention any cpo.
She ate everyone and mother carmel. Or she wouldn't have the fruit.

Them mentioning it means squat, and last time i checked you had Hyogoro saying it doesnt feel like we're gonna lose. Either this is gonna swing into the other way hardcoree and have the Beast pirates secure a temporary victory or this arc has no stakes. I do get what you mean with Hawkins though, but at this point it doesnt matter.
Why would there have been two witnesses then, one being a giant who went all white of fear and ran away never to come back again, telling the giants the story and have BM's name even more reviled if all that happened was that CP-0 took the children?

Also why would CP-0 come, take the children and then leave only to come back again and take BM?

What about Carmel's fruit passing down to BM?

Status
Not open for further replies.