Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol? No its not. What are you on about? Zoro and luffy are much stronger than kidd and killer in order for both sides to be balanced you need law to fight with kidd and killer lmao. And like i said an extra fight is better then one less fighter and law helping both sides. Also i dont need to read my comment smartass i wrote it myself lmao.
Post automatically merged:

No, Zoro and luffy dont need law.
they need law lol. zoro's flying dragon blaze was possible because of law, law already saved luffy's ass from getting hit by thunder bagua. and i expect kaido to be even faster in hybrid form so they definitely need law to save from unexpected attacks. luffy and zoro are strong, no one's denying that but they dont have defence like the other team.

like Roger fighting Shiki 1 vs 100 and having his ass saved by a tempest

and we all know that the SN will be taken down then something will happen to help them and then they will win. Fighting 2 Yonko IS a bad idea
Luck is part of it too, but if you don't have the balls then you will never be able to capitalize on that luck.

This is a chaotic war anything could happen yes, Luffy specifically didn't want to fight BM on the roof from before, she is interrupting his fight, the others will remove her while he fights Kaido.

The whole concept of 1vs1 bet on Kaido is set up for Luffy to 1vs1 him. Luffy explicitly said he will beat Kaido then Big Mom can come later down the road.

Okay ^^

Luffy has looked deceptively good in this fight. He has done better than more people give him credit for, for example he tanked Kaido's attack, dropped him twice, temporarily (for 2 seconds K.Oed) him

Zoro has looked best on the roof top
-Saved Luffy multiple times
-Showed he can cut fire
-Totally Blitzed Big Mom
-Made Kaido and Meme shit their pants
-Biggest DC Feat in Wano so far
-Also an attack implied (the only attack so far) to have severly wounded Kaido
-Only man to cut through Kaido's scale on top of nullifying Kaido's tornado
-Tanked Big Mom's attack

Killer has just exceeded expectation with Sonic Scythe and Tanking Big Mom's attack

Law is as resourceful as always so he is doing what he can do best

Eustass Kidd --> Oh well He is Useless Midd

So if I am ranking roof top performance on the scale of 10

Zoro - 10
Luffy - 8
Killer - 6
Law - 6
Kidd - 3

How is that spinning it?
Enma is like Zoro's straw hat..Oden is like Shanks..Unworthy owner holding on to it.

It was Zoro's sword all along..He will make it permanent black blade. Hell Oden was never able to scare Kaido into Hybrid form like Zoro did after his Tatsumaki fucked him up
Word... Loved that panel where Kaido said.... "Ah, I see now.... That's Roger's Straw Hat."

Status
Not open for further replies.