Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda are you serious? Not even hybrid Kaido looks cool. We waited this long just to see a hybrid form that looks almost the exact same as his base form?

I can’t imagine there being any arc from any manga ever written that is as disappointing as Wano.
Wait for it in motion. We have no idea what's truly different about it yet. He's nearly twice the size as before, longer arms/claws, reptilian legs, a tail and has 4 additional horns.

Lets just chill for 1009, I'm sure we are getting either a full roof chapter then or at least partial to his attacks.

So far:
Ashura is done, Kinemon probably fight soon Kanjuro, Shinobu vs Fuku could still happen, Orochi is a fodder who shouldn´t be a problem for the Scabbards so I doubt they fighting him, Inu fight against Jack.
So left are Neko,Raizo,Denjiro,Kawa,Kiku and Izo, perfectly for helping against other calamity and flyers.

Izo and Kiku+Nami und Usopp vs Ulti and Pageone
Denjiro+Franky vs Sasaki
Raizo+Robin and Brook vs BM
Kawamatsu/Neko+Jinbe vs WsW
Kawamatsu/Neko+Drake and Apoo vs Queen

Every scabbard going help against the flyers and calamity.
The question and only one who gave me right now headache is Sanji.
It make sense that he arrive in place where Jack vs Inuarashi happen and as @jmena assume, Jack not going to take a another L, he is sure for beating Inuarashi this time(with means eiither hybrid and/or awakanened form). In case Sanji could save Inuarashi from getting killed by Jack. Or Sanji arrive above to fight King? Sanji is really something else, every calamity fight right now could make sense, King vs Sanji(because of the previous clash), Sanji vs Queen(Judge connection) and Jack vs Sanji(Sanji saving Inuarashi).

It is hard for me to put Sanji it one of these calamity fights, let see how Oda handle it, overall Sanji vs every calamity is possiblle right now.

Oda are you serious? Not even hybrid Kaido looks cool. We waited this long just to see a hybrid form that looks almost the exact same as his base form?
Well, if Kaido has several hybrid forms, just like Lucci and Chopper, it kind of makes sense why Hybrid Kaido's design is like that.
It's probably just his 'allrounder' form or something like that imo.

H

Haoshoku

I wonder if Inu vs Jack round #10 is going to be on panel this time.
Wait for it in motion. We have no idea what's truly different about it yet. He's nearly twice the size as before, longer arms/claws, reptilian legs, a tail and has 4 additional horns.

Lets just chill for 1009, I'm sure we are getting either a full roof chapter then or at least partial to his attacks.
I mean its pretty obvious to me that it’s going to be a combination of the abiltities he has in dragon form and in base form. You can expect stuff like imbuing his club swings with the elements he uses in Dragon form and what not. The design is meh.

I already though something like this, his own body human durability+dragon durability=stronger durability in hybrid.
The problem with Oden was that the fight end to fast, Oda skip the fight to fast before Oden could fight more against Kaido(because that I hate chapter 970, yes ofc we know Oda don´t want to spoil hybrid but he at least should do a offscreen battle with Kaido vs Oden for days until he going down but well).

Im sure Oden could cut Hybrid Kaido, the question is how much? And if Zoro cutting him in his hybrid form giving him a new wound or reopen Kaido scar would be indeed hype for Zoro.
The Kaido of today still thinks that Oden could kill him. So, in terms of offensive power at least, Oden is that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.