Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro is exhausted it's mainly because he was saving Luffy's so no not really build different ...
Zoro explicitly said their attacks aint working, the huffing is due to stamina issues. Luffy also saves Zoro by going G4 and gattling Kaidou for pages before. Kaidou specifically pick out Luffy from the five in statements within the fight, just like Kaidou consider Luffy's punch different and damages him giving images of top strongest people while dismissing everyone else including Zoro even though Zoro cut his scales. So yeah Luffy built different :steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro explicitly said their attacks aint working, the huffing is due to stamina issues. Luffy also saves Zoro by going G4 and gattling Kaidou for pages before. Kaidou specifically pick out Luffy from the five in statements within the fight, just like Kaidou consider Luffy's punch different and damages him giving images of top strongest people while dismissing everyone else including Zoro even though Zoro cut his scales. So yeah Luffy built different :steef:
Didn't kidd say that not zoro.

Kidd said that not Zoro

You're going to ABC logic on this man, you know that this ain't working like that in OP. How do we know that Base Yamato beats hybrid Jack?
We don’t for sure, but Base Yamato rivaling Ace suggests that she is YC3 level. And this isn’t even factoring in that her chains could have been nerfing her. Yamato’s hybrid will likely give an even bigger boost than King’s hybrid since she likely has a more powerful DF, potentially even a Mythical Zoan

Zoro never said that, he just said "what they should do to win", and reading their comments looks like BM/Kaido are synchronized, have synergy and protect each other very well.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
People said a chunk of the Fanbase departed after dealing with Dressrosa Fatigue. I’m wondering if the same case is happening with Wano.

I understand the island encroaching Wano increases the stakes, but everything else inside lacks tension.

Ffs, Tama an eight year old is clowning Beast Pirate executives. And Momonosuke is capping about saving his people.
It just feels like a thousand individual parts that could make an astonishingly strong narrative if assembled properly, but so far, they’re just disparate and frantic. Good storytelling is being able to thread the needle and tie these loose pieces together into something that means more than the sum of those parts; like I said, Oda is fully capable of doing it (otherwise none of us would be here), but I think he’s running out of time to do it gracefully.

Zoro never said or acknowledged that Enma is the only means if doing Damage. STOP MAKING UP SHIT. BM NEVER SAID IT NOR DID KAIDO EITHER.
zoro: "i gotta unleash enma more"
big mom: "kaido look out that's not your average sword"
kaido: "so the sword is the source of that strange haki" "so it's oden's sword"
but you still can ignore this obvious hints just to make your headcanon more believable to you.

zoro: "i gotta unleash enma more"
big mom: "kaido look out that's not your average sword"
kaido: "so the sword is the source of that strange haki" "so it's oden's sword"
but you still can ignore this obvious hints just to make your headcanon more believable to you.
And the next chapter
Bien mom:that kid hurt kaido
Post automatically merged:

And the next chapter
Bien mom:that kid hurt kaido
Sorry big mom:smoothy::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.