Record of Ragnarok Chapter 45 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
- The fight between Lord Buddha and The seven merged gods (Zero) has started.
- Buddha kicks Zero.
- Zeroโ€™s weapon has been revealed and it looks like an axe.
- Zero is shown as the god who has absorbed misfortune for a very long time.
- There is a flashback between Reifuku and Buddha
- Reifuku see humans live with misery and poor.
- Reifuku sacrifice his body to make humans live happy.
- Reifuku's body became weak and hurt.
- After human's misery gone, they are happy and greed at the same time.
- Then, there is Buddha and his followers with happy smile.
- Then Reifuku ask Buddha, "Why everyone isn't happy at all?"
- Then Buddha answer : "Happiness isn't a gift, you can do it by yourself. There is a light and there is a shadow, there is a happiness and there is unhappiness"

Last edited:
- Buddha kicks Zero.

Told ya easy win :gokulaugh:

- Buddha kicks Zero.
- There is a flashback between Reifuku and Buddha
- Reifuku see humans live with misery and poor.
- Reifuku sacrifice his body to make humans live happy.
- Reifuku's body became weak and hurt.
- After human's misery gone, they are happy and greed at the same time.
- Then, there is Buddha and his followers with happy smile.
- Then Reifuku ask Buddha, "Why everyone isn't happy at all?"
- Then Buddha answer : "Happiness isn't a gift, you can do it by yourself. There is a light and there is a shadow, there is a happiness and there is unhappiness"

Thanks a bunch, mate. :cheers:

Told ya easy win :gokulaugh:
Buddha + GOAT = GOATDHA

And you cannot spell GOATDHA without GODA.

Buddha = GODA. :kata:

Mind = blown. :steef:

Yeah Buddha gonna lay the smackdown on Zerofuku here lol
Yeah i think zerofuku got zero chance of winning, but i kinda sad look ath his history. He is kind god after all.
Post automatically merged:

Brah. Buddha smacking the shit outta him. My GOAT.

I can't shake off this feeling that Buddha might not win. Please don't let this happen lmao.
I think there is no chance buddha will defeated now, he got a big plot in this manga.
He is the strongest ally of humanity n next leader god n humanity after all.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think there is no chance buddha will defeated now, he got a big plot in this manga.
He is the strongest ally of humanity n next leader god n humanity after all.
I hope so too br0. He's my fave character. But ROR is so fucking unpredictable. And what a bigger shocker for us and humanity if their biggest ally were to lose now. I hope Buddha slaps him easily tho. BUDDHA GOAT.

I hope so too br0. He's my fave character. But ROR is so fucking unpredictable. And what a bigger shocker for us and humanity if their biggest ally were to lose now. I hope Buddha slaps him easily tho. BUDDHA GOAT.
Yeah if buddha got defeated it will big shock to humanity side n the reader it self. I donw know what happen next n who can defeatd odin n loki later.

i think Buddha will lose and Zero will back to his "good form" based on the spoilers.
even though Buddha is my 3rd favorite after Sasaki and Poseidon :feelscryingman:
Yeah its maybe right, but i think it the opposite. Buddha win n zero become good again. Btw is there any chance the winner decided if the enemy dont want fight anymore?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah if buddha got defeated it will big shock to humanity side n the reader it self. I donw know what happen next n who can defeatd odin n loki later.
But I have faith in the GOAT. Win or lose he cemented himself as the GOAT of ROR. Buddha top 1.

I just noticed that every time the match was between two similars, the Gods won:

Strongest Human vs Strongest God = Thor won.
Godfather of Humanity vs Godfather of Cosmos = Zeus lucked out.
Strongest Physical Human vs Strongest Physical God = Shiva came out on top.

But when the fights were between counterparts, humanity won:

Infinite Potential vs Perfection = Kojiro killed water.
Zenith of Evil vs Eternal Kindness = Jack emerged victorious.

Chapter 44 mentioned that 7 Lucky Gods were originally one and, as Zerofuku, they descended from the heavens to the earth in order to bring misfortune and chaos upon humanity.

Siddhartha Gautama Buddha, from the little I know, anyway, was a man who seek enlightment for humanity to be relieved of their suffering. He found it and shared it with his fellow humans before ascending to divinity.

If we follow the story trajectory, Goatdha vs Zero is The Savior vs The Chaos Lord.

If the story is consistent, Goatdha should win this. :kata:

i think Buddha will lose and Zero will back to his "good form" based on the spoilers.
even though Buddha is my 3rd favorite after Sasaki and Poseidon :feelscryingman:
I hope that doesn't happen. We've been through that song and dance before with Jack, which was done masterfully. Repeating the same shit again with a bland character (or characters) like 7 Lucky Gods will be boring as fuck. At least Jack was interesting from his initial appearance.

I'd rather have Goatdha stomp Zero and lead both humans & gods in the ending, honestly.

I just noticed that every time the match was between two similars, the Gods won:

Chapter 44 mentioned that 7 Lucky Gods were originally one and, as Zerofuku, they descended from the heavens to the earth in order to bring misfortune and chaos upon humanity.

Siddhartha Gautama Buddha, from the little I know, anyway, was a man who seek enlightment for humanity to be relieved of their suffering. He found it and shared it with his fellow humans before ascending to divinity.

If we follow the story trajectory, Goatdha vs Zero is The Savior vs The Chaos Lord.

I hope that doesn't happen. We've been through that song and dance before with Jack, which was done masterfully. Repeating the same shit again with a bland character (or characters) like 7 Lucky Gods will be boring as fuck. At least Jack was interesting from his initial appearance.

I'd rather have Goatdha stomp Zero and lead both humans & gods in the ending, honestly.
Nice explanation man :cheers:

Great theories mate.
Hope its right because now its god vs god.
The ease of his movements, the casual attitude, the way he moves, the disrespect he dishes out. Truly the GOAT.
His facial expreaion didnt change a little bit, he still calm as fu*k.
Hope he is not just act, like king in OPM
:gokulaugh:
I doubt Buddha will lose to the Lucky 7 when Loki still has beef to settle with him. Lol.
Yeah n there is still Odin around, i think the last battle will be buddha v odin.
After odin defeat humanity side.

@BangMi Still no update sir?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.