Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep showing pretimeskip before Zoro master it. Zoro showed he can flow his haki on his sword like Hyogoro said. Why do you keep bringing up enel. He still was training to control it.

Hyo said its flowing your haki and cutting everything and noting. Zoro can do that already
Post automatically merged:

loool, dude luffy learned how to use future sight in like an hour, zoro had an entire arc. you sound delusional
Go reread

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
So Ashura Doji's down.. Inu is fighting Jack, someone who he couldn't defeat healthy..

I'm thinking each Scabbard's going to be defeated from here on out. They're gonna come across a strong enemy or just have Jack pursue them until they're all gone.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
the way the breath of all things was explained by zoro's teacher kojiro was the same way that hyogoro explained Ryuo to luffy.
Now if that means zoro used haki against mr 1 i don't know but the explainition was definitely the same.

So Ashura Doji's down.. Inu is fighting Jack, someone who he couldn't defeat healthy..

I'm thinking each Scabbard's going to be defeated from here on out. They're gonna come across a strong enemy or just have Jack pursue them until they're all gone.
He couldn't defeat jack because of the poison gas though

Why do you keep showing pretimeskip before Zoro master it. Zoro showed he can flow his haki on his sword like Hyogoro said. Why do you keep bringing up enel. He still was training to control it.

Hyo said its flowing your haki and cutting everything and noting. Zoro can do that already

Go reread
i can't save you from your headcanon, i'm sorry:josad:

prove to me then that zoro can hurt kaido without enma.
luffy was trying to learn ryou convinced that'll make him able to hurt kaido, and ryou is different from normal CoA. enma use zoro's ryou to cut kaido it's the only logical explanation.
Ryou is the same thing as haki, you're confusing advanced CoA with ryou which is a general term for haki in Wano

the way the breath of all things was explained by zoro's teacher kojiro was the same way that hyogoro explained Ryuo to luffy.
Now if that means zoro used haki against mr 1 i don't know but the explainition was definitely the same.

i know it has the same explanation, but it was retconed to be advanced form of CoA. zoro didn't even have CoA pre timeskip

it's oda's fault not mine.

Ryou and the Breath of all Things share the same concept but they're not the same thing. If they were either Zoro's master would have called it Ryou or Hyogoro would have called it Breath of all things. The two are from the same country afterall. There's no need to differentiate between them if they were the same. It's as simple as that. Or we would enter headcanon territory and worse even plot holes valley.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Ryou and the Breath of all Things share the same concept but they're not the same thing. If they were either Zoro's master would have called it Ryou or Hyogoro would have called it Breath of all things. The two are from the same country afterall. There's no need to differentiate between them if they were the same. It's as simple as that. Or we would enter headcanon territory and worse even plot holes valley.
kojiro has never been in wano

Are you serious ? So Oda gave the exact same explanation for two different things ? Holy shit

Years ago.

Think about it how is momo gonna go from small dragon to big? Awakening. Kaido probably awakened his devil fruit years ago
Ahh, I thought you said he already trasnformed into his Awakening form in the manga. But yeah, I'm 100% sure Kaido is already capable of awakening his fruit.

kojiro has never been in wano
His father was, and I'm pretty sure he learned the concept of Breath of all things and swordmanship from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.