Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t use shi Shi son on Enel. You literally know that it’s coa that he unlocked now you’re trying to back track . Don’t blame us blame Oda. I can post panels to back me up. You just can deny it with your tears
loool, don't you realize how you sound, haki can be used any time it's not a one attack specific thing, lmao the amount of delusions

I think Kaido's body will be bulkier in the translated scans. Because in the raws the double spread isn't cropped well.

I like Kaido's hybrid. The reason there isn't much difference is, because Kaido by nature is a bulky giant with a dragon tattoo. But logically, this is what hybrid looks like.

Though the face could have been better
Like more dragon-like, dragged out.
Like here :

That's a nicer face imo.

I think Kaido's body will be bulkier in the translated scans. Because in the raws the double spread isn't cropped well.

I like Kaido's hybrid. The reason there isn't much difference is, because Kaido by nature is a bulky giant with a dragon tattoo. But logically, this is what hybrid looks like.

Like here :

That's a nicer face imo.
All of his teeths should turn into fangs tbh, now he looks like some vampire shit which is weird.

Like here :

That's a nicer face imo.
This type of design is set aside for his awekening imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.