Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yet the Musketeers said they and their constantly changing armies could defeat all of Jack's forces, but Jack himself.

They had to wear Jack down for 5 days while they got rested, couldn't even do enough damage to make Jack retreat.
neko alone was kicking jack's ass, i don't think we have ever seen any other minks ganging up on jack together with the dukes

Peroroncino

β€Ž
lol, with only one specific attack,
zoro be like: i can only use haki with shishi sonson, so...
new world's fodder marine be laughing his ass off.
This is where he is wrong.
Either zoro can flow his haki or he can't there's no such thing as doing it in just this one attack or the other.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
live reactions are gonna be amazing to the last two pages that’s all I care about

:steef:
Can't wait for jay d legend's when he realizes sanji and kanjuro are going to meet
Post automatically merged:

And yet, in 5 days, the Dukes who each got 12 hours to rest and recover, could not land any significant wounds on Jack.
almost like he had poisonous gas to weaken not only the dukes but their whole army too

Depends on the difficulty. Inu will probably beat Jack to get his revenge. While I have Doffy far above base Inu. Awakening is way too much.
Doffy with awakening above Inu? Yes, but in Base? I doubt it since I place Inu around G3lvl in base form with should be enough to deal with Base Doffy.

Also, I don't believe in "awakening" being a separate form for Zoans. I believe awakening becomes the default state and is nothing but a boost in stats, like with the Impel Down Beasts who had especially good recovery.
I disagree in case that is just a recovery power.
Greg already point out that the impel down waitors where different to normal hybrid zoans, their form where clearly different, similar to monster point Chopper. In case probably awakanend zoan give a third form who boost physical power, speed, durability and recovery power.

''Breath of all things '' term comes from zoro's assumption who didnt have any knowledge about haki at that time..
- i developed something and lets call it breath of all things , haki ,ryou or mantra
playing with words doesnt change fact..

Also Enma drains Zoro's haki.. it doesnt change type or level of haki to damage kaido or another shit . if adv coa is the only thing to hurt kaido , than it drains adv

''Breath of all things '' term comes from zoro's assumption who didnt have any knowledge about haki at that time..
- i developed something and lets call it breath of all things , haki ,ryou or mantra
playing with words doesnt change fact..

Also Enma drains Zoro's haki.. it doesnt change type or level of haki to damage kaido or another shit . if adv coa is the only thing to hurt kaido , than it drains adv
then why kaido said: "so that sword is the source of that strange haki"?

Status
Not open for further replies.