ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice chapter. It confirms a few thing that we all knew like Orochi and Kanjuro being alive. Second its interesting to see that Fuko is loyal to Orochi and where Oda will go with this. Now the Jack and Inu fight I think will be used to show off Jacks hybrid form before his actual final match up.

And as for Ashura, if he isn't dead then he should at the very least be out of comission until the war end.
And I actually hope the Scabbards start going down one by one by different people. Ashura by Kanjuro , Inu by Jack. Maybe Fuko and Orochi take a few out and so on. This will give the impression that the alliance is taking casualties as well.

As for the fight on the roof top it seems Yamato will join soon and they will split the Yonko up. In 3vs1.
I actually like Kaidos form and it seems Big Mom became one with Prometheus.

that design of Kaido epicness most badass character ever set on foot in manga history Kaidos design is GOAT

I like the fact that Kanjuro and Orochi arent death
For Orochi it was clear he is a hydra even if you cut his head he grows back all mythical zoans have special abilities it seems like Orochis saved him
I hope Kanjuro survives this he is badass

Momo finally develops his haki and ability finally

Epic WG vs yonko
yonko didnt even got a scratch and play with there food
I like Luffys spirit I hope Oda will repeat what he showed us in chapter 999-1002

Decent chapter but I'm not that invested in the Kozuki/kanjuro/Orochi conflict, so except for Inuarashi's greatness, it's a no for me.
More and more details keep adding for Momonosuke to do something spectacular before the end of the arc. First was when he said his name, second was when we had the evocation by CP0 of his DF, and now we have this chapter where he can feel how Luffy is (CoO or VOAT?).

Yamato wants to fight Kaido, i figure someone will take over to protect Momo, maybe the scabbards or Sanji, depending on who goes after Momo, Kinemon will probably fight Kanjuro, Raizo the big head guy. Neko and Kiku maybe will stop on their way to fight other opponents.
If another calamity also comes then probably Sanji will fight this one.

Regarding the rooftop, hybrid Kaido is fine, the close up on his head not too much though. Big Mom looks like a beast.
Luffy seems tired but overall not really damaged. The other took some damages as well but don't seem bothered by that. They seem to have lost a bit of hope though. Opposite to Luffy who still looks very confident.
And I know some people are going to call him stupid but doesn't matter, he will fuck Kaido up. Kaido is still very focused and intrigued (even impressed) by Luffy, they will have a 1v1 at some point, it's a certainty now.

Status
Not open for further replies.