ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the CoC users are smiling.
Yeah when the spoiler pic was revealed that kinda got me. I guess Zoro's not one. Oh well.

Still a better chapter than I first thought. Oda apologetic and promising that Kanjuro will die. Orochi coming back only makes sense, I love that this stupid weasel thinks arson is the key. Like he's such a clown that it'll end up making more effective because he insists on being a nuisance.

Asura would be a legend if he wasn't just gonna get back up at the end of it all

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We have a burning skull castle, flying in the sky. 2 of the most dangerous and strongest creatures existing on top of it.
Literally Hell.

Then we see 4 faces.
2 of them desperately:
„huff huff, this is hell, we Need to Split them to hurt these demons…“

the other 2, smiling like maniacs:
„yeah, this is hell… and I conquer it. That’s gonna be fun!“
:kidsmile:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We have a burning skull caste, flying in the sky. 2 of the most dangerous and strongest creatures existing on top of it.
Literally Hell.

Then we see 4 faces.
2 of them desperately:
„huff huff, this is hell, we Need to Split them to hurt these demons…“

the other 2, smiling like maniacs:
„yeah, this is hell… and I conquer it. That’s gonna be fun!“
:kidsmile:
Laugh as much as you want but Zoro and Law actually represt wisdom at least in this chapter....

Kidd and Luffy would just blindly jump there to fight two at once.

This is funny and games until some damage happens.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Laugh as much as you want but Zoro and Law actually represt wisdom at least in this chapter....

Kidd and Luffy would just blindly jump there to fight two at once.

This is funny and games until some damage happens.
The only damage i see is in your hate against kid.

Oda shows us 2 confident little Monsters, ready to charge again and again and again, going all out for their goal. You can deny it, but this is the spirit which will achieve the goal. Every shonen is based on exactly this.

There is no Zooan awakening form. That's pure fanfic. Awakening has been 2 things

(1) Improve recovery in Zooan DFs (Impel Down)

(2) Affecting the environment in Paramecia DFs (Doffy/Kata)

I don't know where people got this "awakening form" for Zooans. It's never been stated anywhere in the manga.
Bro what the fuck are you talking about. Have you seen Monster Point? Even the Awakened Zoan guards were clearly in a mode different than hybrid, unless all the jailer beasts are actually mini giants in their base forms

Status
Not open for further replies.