ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
you are so desperate that you aren’t able to start with arguments but try to insult me with some age shit?

Oda shows Luffy and Kid are the rivals here, they are the main force. They want to take this goal and are enjoying it.
You just deny classic shonen behaviour, cause it doesn’t fit your headcanon.

answer me again if you can do it without trying to insult or downplay other opinions.
Like what our age has to do with One Piece LMAO :suresure: zorobois use of insults are very low level

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Stop the cap, you didnt think that was going into this chapter lol Im sure u thought Sanji would get his fight by now right? Kaido did have to dodge :kayneshrug:
I was being sarcastic
Post automatically merged:

Two questions for those who believe it will be turning Big Mom back into O-lin....

1) How?

2) Why would that be their plan when they don't even know who O-Lin is?
Same people that want Big Mom.to go O-lin are same peolle that would rage if she went O-lin

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you are so desperate that you aren’t able to start with arguments but try to insult me with some age shit?

Oda shows Luffy and Kid are the rivals here, they are the main force. They want to take this goal and are enjoying it.

answer me again if you can do it without trying to insult or downplay other opinions.
Looooooool main force ?
Kidd can't even hurt kaido

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Like what our age has to do with One Piece LMAO :suresure: zorobois use of insults are very low level
its just desperation.
Oda shows us on panel who is ready for the fight and who is not.

Looooooool main force ?
Kidd can't even hurt kaido
He can, he did, he will again. Deal with it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I didn't insult you lol. Sorry if you felt that way. I should've worded this differently.

Just saying that u got excited because of Luffy's line and Kidd's reaction to it like a child whereas what Luffy does is forcing his stupidity now.

Without novas around Luffy wouldn't say such shit.

They protected him for 10 seconds and he acts like it's nothing to Jump Two Yonkos at once.

None of them are capable of even posing a threat to Yonko alone and they still won't be until EoS.

Luffy's behaviour will cost them something I'm telling you.

Don't butt in when I'm seriosuly arguing with someone.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Luffy being dumb and luffy having fighting spirit arent the same

We know Haki blossoms in dire situations, the more you push yourself. Thats why Kid and Luffy are smiling, bcs those 2 fuckers are apperantly onles ones that get it

Meanwhile Law and Zoro are trying to come up with a tactic but as we know tactics are fucking pointless bcs they are dealing with monsters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy being dumb and luffy having fighting spirit arent the same

We know Haki blossoms in dire situations, the more you push yourself. Thats why Kid and Luffy are smiling, bcs those 2 fuckers are apperantly onles ones that get it

Meanwhile Law and Zoro are trying to come up with a tactic but as we know tactics are fucking pointless bcs they are dealing with monsters
What haki is luffy gonna bloom now lmfao ? He's already got internal destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.