ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter proves once again that Kanjuro is irredeemable, him drawing that fake Oden to kill the Scabbards really shows how much he hates the Kozuki Family even after Kiku spared his life and Kin'emon left his hat on him after he was defeated as a sign of respect.

Also that fake Oden that he drew is another way of him taunting the Scabbards, he wanted to mess with them psychologically and it worked.

Some people thought that Kanjuro would get redeemed but to me this chapter proves otherwise.

:okay:Zoro is top tier in Wano. What do you expect from Zoro? You do know he gonna be stronger than a Yonko right? LOL Your in denial, hopefully when ZKK you come to you senses. :cheers:

Zoro is not portrayed like Killer. Dnt get their relationship twisted. Zoro beat his ass, theyre not equals. Thats Captain Midd expertise; theyre true partners. You do know Luffy is breathing hard too, I guess hes not top tier either. Hes Killer level right? Your examples are doo doo lol Like why do you think Law and Kidd have more importance than Zoro? Stronger than Zoro? The second MC of OP, thats on the path of being the strongest, Im sure his weight is a little heavier than side characters.
Luffy isn't Top Tier. Only when entering G4 can he be considered such, and that has a finite time limit. This is coming from a Luffy fanboy. That's the difference between me and you Z-boys. I don't wank Luffy beyond reasoning just because he's my favorite character, I know his place in the current story and accept it. I don't twist facts just to elevate him to a plateau he's not yet at. Zoro will get there in time as well. But he is FAR from a Top Tier right now.

This chapter proves once again that Kanjuro is irredeemable, him drawing that fake Oden to kill the Scabbards really shows how much he hates the Kozuki Family even after Kiku spared his life and Kin'emon left his hat on him after he was defeated as a sign of respect.

Also that fake Oden that he drew is another way of him taunting the Scabbards, he wanted to mess with them psychologically and it worked.

Some people thought that Kanjuro would get redeemed but to me this chapter proves otherwise.
Kanjuro will die, Orochi too

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Luffy being dumb and luffy having fighting spirit arent the same

We know Haki blossoms in dire situations, the more you push yourself. Thats why Kid and Luffy are smiling, bcs those 2 fuckers are apperantly onles ones that get it

Meanwhile Law and Zoro are trying to come up with a tactic but as we know tactics are fucking pointless bcs they are dealing with monsters
Zoro is tired and Law wasnt really impressive at all in this fight, I expected much more from him, but hey hes still capabale of fighting, Its hard to tell right now what role zoro and killer will fill since both of them are shown at their limits

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I didn't insult you lol. Sorry if you felt that way. I should've worded this differently.

Just saying that u got excited because of Luffy's line and Kidd's reaction to it like a child whereas what Luffy does is forcing his stupidity now.

Without novas around Luffy wouldn't say such shit.

They protected him for 10 seconds and he acts like it's nothing to Jump Two Yonkos at once.

None of them are capable of even posing a threat to Yonko alone and they still won't be until EoS.

Luffy's behaviour will cost them something I'm telling you.
Post automatically merged:

Don't butt in when I'm seriosuly arguing with someone.
i am not even saying they take them down right now, honestly I don’t know if they do.

i just said Oda is (again) displaying Kid and Luffy with the same spirit, which even gets acknowledged by kaido.

i just underlined my Kid/Luffy Rivalery.

Status
Not open for further replies.