ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Looks like Law does say "split them up" instead of "remove one".

I'm guessing Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido and Law/Kidd/Killer vs Big Mom.
Wait for the official translation for proclamations like this.

Killer and Zoro are the only two on the rooftop currently huffing. Them captains are built differently. :finally:
This is Luffy after taking a nap for ten minutes.

Not to mention, the Supernova held off Hybrid Kaido and Mama for the ten minutes while Luffy was unconscious. See this scene from chapter 1006:

Why do you do this to yourself Celestial?

@Rosella.Fiamingo

Looks like Linlin's durability > Hybrid Kaido's

Dude has bruises on his face / head and Luffy says "they've hit them so many times" yet Linlin's clean.
Lol nah. As far as we know, Kaido has taken most of the aggro. The only on panel attack directed towards Linlin was Law's Counter Shock, and even in the little we saw of this chapter, Luffy was attacking Kaido.

Linlin has received some attacks, but far less than Kaido has.

So much for Zoro being top tier yet.
Excluding Nik, the claim is generally that Zoro is a low top tier. If Hybrid Kaido is a high top tier, then this chapter doesn't disprove it at all. In fact, a restricted Zoro (he had to metaphorically and literally carry Luffy) along with Killer, Law and Kidd held off Hybrid Kaido and Mama for ten minutes. After the 10 minutes elapsed, they continued to fiercely fight them (as we see in this chapter).

Last edited:
so you admit luffys retarded then and hes doing nothing to kaido in base with no haki even though he says he thinks its working
He thinks their attacks in general have been working. Wtf are you on about. He's not talking about the attacks they just started landing....

And let me understand your logic here. G4 for Base and Dragon Kaido, but Base form for Hybrid Kaido even though he can use G4? Do I have that right? Yep, that would make Luffy retarded.....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wait for the official translation for proclamations like this.

This is Luffy after taking a nap for ten minutes.

Not to mention, the Supernova held off Hybrid Kaido and Mama for the ten minutes while Luffy was unconscious. See this scene from chapter 1006:

Why do you do this to yourself Celestial?

Lol nah. As far as we know, Kaido has taken most of the aggro. The only on panel attack directed towards Linlin was Law's Counter Shock, and even in the little we saw of this chapter, Luffy was attacking Kaido.

Linlin has received some attacks, but far less than Kaido has.

Excluding Nik, the claim is generally that Zoro is a low top tier. If Hybrid Kaido is a high top tier, then this chapter doesn't disprove it at all. In fact, a restricted Zoro (he had to metaphorically and literally carry Luffy) along with Killer, Law and Kidd held off Hybrid Kaido and Mama for ten minutes. After the 10 minutes elapsed, they continued to fiercely fight them (as we see in this chapter).
You also think he took a nap? So I'm not alone.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He thinks their attacks in general have been working. Wtf are you on about. He's not talking about the attacks they just started landing....

And let me understand your logic here. G4 for Base and Dragon Kaido, but Base form for Hybrid Kaido even though he can use G4? Do I have that right? Yep, that would make Luffy retarded.....
lmfao no the conversation is about their current attacks

not the ones previous
why would kidd say none of our attacks are working after kong gatling and tatsumaki clearly did
they are talking about since kaido went hybrid
so once again why is luffy attacking in base with no haki according to you but think his attacks are working ?

Luffy can move on his own during the 10 minute cooldown for G4. Kid, Killer and Law are all in the fight alongside Zoro during this period. Saying Zoro was protecting his is a straight up assumption. Not to mention there is nothing that indicates Luffy's cooldown period is even over yet. The fact that he hasn't jumped back into G4 already is a good indicator that it isn't.
How is it an assumption when it's exactly what was shown lmfao. Luffy needs to be protected because wtf is a hakiless Luffy gonna do against two Yonkou? As soon his Haki runs out he's deadweight, doesn't matter if he can move or not (Zoro was literally carrying him btw).

So you mean to tell me that Luffy went through the trouble of learning Advanced CoA specifically to damage Kaido, just to attack him like a complete imbecile over and over again without any CoA or G4? How dumb do you think he is lmfao, he's not charging in headfirst repeatedly with no means to damage them.

Luffy can still inflict damage without G4, case in point: Red Rock. It's smarter to use G4 sparingly so he doesn't need to take another 10 minute nap again so soon after the last one.

Last edited:
It could be that the Yonko are attacking them before they even get the chance to land their attacks, saying Zoro wanting to switch tactics means his attacks aren't doing anything is headcanon. Especially because the tactic he agrees to which is splitting up BM and Kaido does not change how much damage his attacks do.

And Kidd is literally one of the first ones to note that their current plan isn't working. A smile doesn't change that.
Did I say Kidd didn't note it? I'm saying that Law-Zoro-Killer are those who are taking the situation more seriously, Kidd is enjouìying it and Luffy is Luffy

I mean you're the one defending Pantheos who said that Kaido acknowledged Luffy and Kidd.
Kaido's direct aknowledgment went to Luffy, if you look at the behavior is clear that Luffy and Kidd are distinguishing themselves tho

How is it an assumption when it's exactly what was shown lmfao. Luffy needs to be protected because wtf is a hakiless Luffy gonna do against two Yonkou? As soon his Haki runs out he's deadweight, doesn't matter if he can move or not (Zoro was literally carrying him btw).

So you mean to tell me that Luffy went through the trouble of learning Advanced CoA specifically to damage Kaido, just to attack him without any CoA or G4 over and over again like a complete imbecile? How dumb do you think he is lmfao, he's not charging headfirst repeatedly with no means to damage them.

Luffy can still inflict damage without G4, case in point: Red Rock. It's smarter to use G4 sparingly so he doesn't need to take another 10 minute nap again so soon after the last one.
Have you not met Luffy before? The same guy who tried to attack a logia over and over despite not being able to land a hit. The guy who trapped himself inside of a mirror against a person he couldn't hit, and tried for hours to damage him? The guy who tried punching Rob Lucci in the face despite being the size of a toddler? Don't act like attacking alongside the other Supernovas despite an inability to use Haki would be something he wouldn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.