ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter outs thing into perspective regarding the SN's and the Yonko's... its also did a great job in dealing with the Oden plot by making Kanjuro the perpetrator and the mastermind in a very satisfactory manner, hence proving my theory correct and the arguments i made regarding the theory. This chapter now has introduced a new plots which is kanjuro's plot and Inu's fights with Jack which is honestly very decent.

Momo is shown to use the voice of all things yet again to assess luffy's condition that was a nice addition, and Orochi is revived no surprise there he holds a grudge against everyone and vows to slaughter everyone in the castle, so yes Orochi is the 3rd party in grand scheme of things.

Moving back to the roof, now that we are given the portrayal and perspective of power difference in the Yonko's and SN's..
i believe the SN's will have to surpass their boundaries to win this one, its an arduously extreme diff fight, and from SN's dialog its seems like any attack they execute is in vain.

All in all a satisfactory chapter, i wished that Sanji's plot to progress but nah it eez what it eez, 4 stars

Last edited:
but I still think it will be remove and Big Mom getting yeeted, cause splitting them up doesn’t really accomplish anything.
Sure it does, BM was taking pot shots at Luffy when he was trying to fight Kaido and messing up his rhythm and making him vulnerable to Kaido's follow up attacks.

Having a pure 1vs1 against Kaido works in Luffy's favor a lot more than what he is currently dealing with, considering he is the only one capable of doing significant damage to Kaido, if Zoro gets added in as support, all the better for Luffy's chances but getting BM away at any cost to the other manpower his side will help him.

Luffy can grow in battle better in a 1vs1 scenario and create opportunities that BM can't block for Kaido.

Luffy can only take on two yonkos at once in G4 and that is time limited.

Man I have to say CoO is the most bullshit power invented along with CoC which is just fucking useless. While CoO is only used whenever it's convenient.
Its instinctive for the mist part, only ACoO is emphasized by the illustrations.. and in sanji's case which was sick.. yea its mostly instinctive.. now if oda started emphasizing on CoO.. then you won't be able to differentiate between.. ACoO and CoO

Luffy is huffing here

Stop the cap
Momo said it himself.. luffy's worn out
Post automatically merged:

he isn't wrong.. luffy will develop exponentially if its 1v1 even if the odds stack against him... plus he is a genius when it comes to battle strats...which we have seen him execute during his fight with katakuri

Luffy is huffing here

Post automatically merged:

So much for Luffy
Luffy is huffing directly after getting slammed into a wall, Zoro is huffing while talking.
Luffy is brimming with confidence to the point of exciting Kaido.

Luffy is the only man on the island with future sight and internal destruction (fundamental abilities that the other top tiers on the island don't have). Luffy is top tier in G4, while he can maintain it actually being stronger than these two, causing BM to be powerless to protect Kaido from being pummelled as a sandbag. Luffy as a pseudo top tier is in a better place than any of the other SNs, as it should be considering he will be the pirate king.

Sure it does, BM was taking pot shots at Luffy when he was trying to fight Kaido and messing up his rhythm and making him vulnerable to Kaido's follow up attacks.

Having a pure 1vs1 against Kaido works in Luffy's favor a lot more than what he is currently dealing with, considering he is the only one capable of doing significant damage to Kaido, if Zoro gets added in as support, all the better for Luffy's chances but getting BM away at any cost to the other manpower his side will help him.

Luffy can grow in battle better in a 1vs1 scenario and create opportunities that BM can't block for Kaido.

Luffy can only take on two yonkos at once in G4 and that is time limited.
Luffy would be dead in a pure 1 v 1

My man @Jo_Ndule what happened to KOIDO offpaneling the WG?
lmao
raid will still fail tho
Kidd's performance is disappointing so far. Zoro did more. Freaked out Big Mom and cut Kaido's scales, which Kidd's right hand man acknowledged.

Sure. Kidd got ambition. But he shall show something apart from throwing Kaido into the ground.
yess. I cringed everytime someone says captain mid is luffy's rival.
nibba member blackbeard?

This chapter outs thing into perspective regarding the SN's and the Yonko's... its also did a great job in dealing with the Oden plot by making Kanjuro the perpetrator and the mastermind in a very satisfactory manner, hence proving my theory correct and the arguments i made regarding the theory. This chapter now has introduced a new plots which is kanjuro's plot and Inu's fights with Jack which is honestly very decent.

Momo is shown to use the voice of all things yet again to assess luffy's condition that was a nice addition, and Orochi is revived no surprise there he holds a grudge against everyone and vows to slaughter everyone in the castle, so yes Orochi is the 3rd party in grand scheme of things.

Moving back to the roof, now that we are given the portrayal and perspective of power difference in the Yonko's and SN's..
i believe the SN's will have to surpass their boundaries to win this one, its an arduously extreme diff fight, and from SN's dialog its seems like any attack they execute is in vain.

All in all a satisfactory chapter, i wished that Sanji's plot to progress but nah it eez what it eez, 4 stars

Edit* the following fight (Kaido and BM vs SN's) is the actual meat and potatoes of their encounter... we'll get to see some sick panels

Luffy is huffing directly after getting slammed into a wall, Zoro is huffing while talking.
Luffy is brimming with confidence to the point of exciting Kaido.

Luffy is the only man on the island with future sight and internal destruction (fundamental abilities that the other top tiers on the island don't have). Luffy is top tier in G4, while he can maintain it actually being stronger than these two, causing BM to be powerless to protect Kaido from being pummelled as a sandbag. Luffy as a pseudo top tier is in a better place than any of the other SNs, as it should be considering he will be the pirate king.
1. He still huffing, stop the excuses.
2. So what, he can have all the confidence, He be dead without Zoro and the others
3. Luffy in G4 jumped Kaido and Kaido was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.