General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I am not talking about controlling territories i am talking about an all out war if even the top 2 commanders are nothing compared to them how about the even weaker officers and commanders .
Post automatically merged:

that's exactly what i meant by "considered" sorry if i didn't express it well .
Yeah, they are the heaviest and most important person in their crew(hence why Peros was worried that the Big Mum pirates would be screwed without her), but at the same time, if you have enough military power, it would make up for it either way.

Like, the emperors are called emperors because they have empires...

Often, they don't need to be directly involved in military conflicts with other fairly strong pirates because they have a shit ton of strong subordinates to deal with them, and at sea, for most of them, their advantage only becomes more tangible.

Like, the emperors basically run giant criminal empires...

Yeah, they are the heaviest and most important person in their crew(hence why Peros was worried that the Big Mum pirates would be screwed without her), but at the same time, if you have enough military power, it would make up for it either way.

Like, the emperors are called emperors because they have empires...

Often, they don't need to be directly involved in military conflicts with other fairly strong pirates because they have a shit ton of strong subordinates to deal with them, and at sea, for most of them, their advantage only becomes more tangible.

Like, the emperors basically run giant criminal empires...
Now how could someone like Mihawk be compared to them ? No way .

Its very possible that Mihawk could become a more prominent character than what he is at this point but people literally already made him stronger than some of the Yonko just because of his title even though these guys titles mean much much more than his .

Now how could someone like Mihawk be compared to them ? No way .

Its very possible that Mihawk could become a more prominent character than what he is at this point but people literally already made him stronger than some of the Yonko just because of his title even though these guys titles mean much much more than his .
I would think most logical people rate mihawk at the very least on par . stronger is a bit of a leap to take.
a bounty reveal or context of when and how he got the wss title should clear this up similar to the garp and rocks incident. seems like respect has to be earned with more info.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Kid ain't gonna catch up to luffy that fast lol. He have a 470mil. bounty, while luffy already having a 1,5bil. bounty. After Wano Luffy gets 700mil. increase and kid gets a 1,530bil. increase? More than double of luffy's? Never.
Plus as far as we know, Kidd doesn't have ~5600 men under him. People tend to forget that the Grand Fleet contributed to Luffy's bounty increase, it wasn't just for defeating Katakuri.

I

Inspector_Mu

Plus as far as we know, Kidd doesn't have ~5600 men under him. People tend to forget that the Grand Fleet contributed to Luffy's bounty increase, it wasn't just for defeating Katakuri.
Luffy was guaranteed 1 billion bounty after beating Katakuri
The other 500 million is because his links to sabo/ grand fleet/German and WCI assassination.

Kidd already has ships and base ... reread the chapter where kaido falls

Luffy: 2.2 billion
Kid: 2 billion
Law: 1.5 billion
Zoro: 1.4 billion
Sanji: 1.1 billion

Also Oden's bounty prediction: 2.1 billion
I like this.
Wano : Oden having 2 billions for luffy to surpass > showing luffy is now admiral level (solid top tier). Luffy learnt adCoA. His bounty will be max 2.5 or 3
WcI : Kata 1 billion to surpass > showing luffy is now solid inbetweener (solid top high tier)
Luffy learnt adCoO m. 1. 5 billions bounty

This just will confirm my milestone writings i wrote

I guess elbaf: luffy will gain between 3-4 billions
Paradise : between 4-5 billions
Final arcs : between 5-6 billions

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
The other 500 million is because his links to sabo/ grand fleet/German and WCI assassination.

Yet his bounty wasn’t much higher than Law’s frozen Warlord bounty. He was the dude who had a higher bounty than Luffy for his violent actions, yet his deeds + violent actions + “fleet” (that’s never actually been mentioned in the series, just his main crew) only gets him 30mil higher than Law? The cautious schemer?

Yet his bounty wasn’t much higher than Law’s frozen Warlord bounty. He was the dude who had a higher bounty than Luffy for his violent actions, yet his deeds + violent actions + “fleet” (that’s never actually been mentioned in the series, just his main crew) only gets him 30mil higher than Law? The cautious schemer?
Well Law's action in the time skip literally shook the world. The Rock Port incident seems like it was a major incident that really highlighted Law's ability and threat. Dude doubled his bounty and then some. Meanwhile, Kid was busy fighting losing battles against the emperors and losing body parts.

I

Inspector_Mu

Law > became warlord after Killing many people ...
Dont talk as if Law bounty isnt due to his cruel actions too.

Kidd actions at WCI were hidden and they spread lies
If not he would have have 500+

Luffy after gaining fleets and beating Doffy... only 30 million above Kidd

Your point?

Your point?
Lol Law didn't kill civilians. In the rock port incident, Koby protected the civilians.
And Law became a warlord after he gave the marines a gift of 100 hearts of other pirates. He isn't called the captain of the heart pirates for nothing.

Anyways the point is Law was more impressive than Kid in the 2 year timeskip.

People tend to Forget that Cracker also played a role in his Bounty.
This is what was said about Luffy:
- Luffy have 7 powerful Crew under his command, with over 5000 man
- He has already attracted attention for his brotherly relationship, not only with Ace but also with the second in command of the Revo army Sabo
- He roped together organizations like the Germa 66, the Sun pirates and the firetank pirates - with his extraordinary charisma and leadership (lol)
- He was the mind behind the calculated plot to destroy BM's castle (lol)
- He defeated commanders worth over 800mil. and over 1bil. berry

All that gave Luffy an increase of 1 bil. berry.

What does Kidd have?
What you mention here, are just the ships from him and his allince partners, Hawkins and Apoo. It's not only Kidd's.

Luffy will have the biggest impact in Wano - like always. Kidd ain't gonna get more than double of a bounty increase as Luffy lol.

I would think most logical people rate mihawk at the very least on par . stronger is a bit of a leap to take.
a bounty reveal or context of when and how he got the wss title should clear this up similar to the garp and rocks incident. seems like respect has to be earned with more info.
That's exactly what i am saying , remember how much garp was underestimated ? some people went as far as to say that he didn't deserve his title since he didn't arrest roger but now ? he is at the highest level along with roger and WB .

btw you have a lame user name .

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Your point?
As @Hiragaro already pointed out, the Grand Fleet's existence wasn't counted towards Luffy's bounty until post-WCI. His post-Dressrosa bounty was for defeating Doffy (which was reported as a split effort between Luffy and Law). So if Luffy was given more credit for doing more work, he'd have even higher than 500mil.

I

Inspector_Mu

As @Hiragaro already pointed out, the Grand Fleet's existence wasn't counted towards Luffy's bounty until post-WCI. His post-Dressrosa bounty was for defeating Doffy (which was reported as a split effort between Luffy and Law). So if Luffy was given more credit for doing more work, he'd have even higher than 500mil.
Luffy and law beats Doffy and crew
Yet only 30 million above Kidd...

You believe Kidd bounties is mainly killing civilians
Even when databook state how he went through extreme battles in time skip
We learnt how he had battle vs Shanks crew...

Beating Doffy didnt even guarantee both such huge bounty gap above Kidd

Post Wano> Kidd is taking back his spot as Main WG threat.
Highest bounty

At worst Kidd post wano bounty will be at worst 1.7 billions , at best 2.8

Luffy received 1 B afted WCI (500 millions for beating Commanders and 500 for his links/acts) , most likely 1B- 1.5 B increase afted Wano . I see him having around 2 .5 - 3 B

Last edited by a moderator: