ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidds line also changed meaning. He never said the attacks aren’t working but they feel like they aren’t
...both are the same.

Peel them apart = separate them.

Is everyone here ESL or under college age? i swear most people here were 20s - 40s, yet every week people ask basic questions.

"Aha, the scans said 2+2 but Viz said 4. This means Zoro is secretly Yonko level."

Oda really really need to fix this shit. If even his beloved fans don´t buy him anything about the danger of death/tension for his character, he clearly doing it wrong. Artur is just one example, it take my attention that almost EVERYONE on social platforms or other forums posting stuff like Artur did, no one really buy this cheap "death tension" threat at this point. Many people even dislike that at most about Oda part in terms how he deal the stuff around death. English/France/German, almost everyone plaforms laughing and don´t buying that Ashura is dead.

Oda really need to build up tension and bring this element back so the fans can take these parts of his write skills seriously. It is really a shame that almost everyone hate this part and Oda editors didn´t tell him that, im sure the people in japan also not like it. They should read the comments on the social platforms, Oda should start to draw the war seriously, if he continue with the death fake stuff, no one really take him seriously in terms of death characters in the future.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda really really need to fix this shit. If even his beloved fans don´t buy him anything about the danger of death/tension for his character, he clearly doing it wrong. Artur is just one example, it take my attention that almost EVERYONE on social platforms or other forums posting stuff like Artur did, no one really buy this cheap "death tension" threat at this point. Many people even dislike that at most about Oda part in terms how he deal the stuff around death. English/France/German, almost everyone plaforms laughing and don´t buying that Ashura is dead.

Oda really need to build up tension and bring this element back so the fans can take these parts of his write skills seriously. It is really a shame that almost everyone hate this part and Oda editors didn´t tell him that, im sure the people in japan also not like it. They should read the comments on the social platforms, Oda should start to draw the war seriously, if he continue with the death fake stuff, no one really take him seriously in terms of death characters in the future.
I want to vomit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They're still mad that Zoro went from Pica, to Killer to fighting 2 Yonko while Sanji is also huffing but he's just running around at the moment after being beaten by a tobi roppo.
Yeah, that's for sure.

Imagine how big of a pain that must've been to them for laughing at Zoro vs Gifter where Sanji got demolished by gifters and tied up later on.

for the smartass here
"feeling" is subjective
kidd feels like it isnt working
luffy thinks it is.

thats the difference .

law's statement is to seperate them
not completely implying linlin is removed.
both yonkos are still on course for the supernovas to take down
for what its worth
luffy also is fine with the current setup against both
i will retract my olin comment for now.

Decent chapter at best.

Everyone knew this Oden was fake as fuck and that it was nothing but one of Kanjuro's paintings. No surprises here just like there will no surprises when it comes to Ashura Douji surviving that explosion.

Kaido's hybrid design sucks so bad...

Luffy, Zoro and Killer already huffing and getting tired makes sense. After all, they are the only three that have actually managed to do the most damage to Kaido. And even if they got to the point where they already are this tired that doesn't really matter when you have Marco, Chopper and Law in your side ready to patch you up at any given moment.

It's pretty clear that the rooftop fight is just getting started and that this mid volume tease will be the final setup for the actual fight that we'll only get to see after the kinda irrelevant fights downstairs conclude.

I'm assumimg the final and decisive fight wil be between Luffy+Zoro vs Kaido and Kidd+Killer+Law vs Big Mom.

ZKK it's just inevitable....

Status
Not open for further replies.