ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really really need to fix this shit. If even his beloved fans don´t buy him anything about the danger of death/tension for his character, he clearly doing it wrong. Artur is just one example, it take my attention that almost EVERYONE on social platforms or other forums posting stuff like Artur did, no one really buy this cheap "death tension" threat at this point. Many people even dislike that at most about Oda part in terms how he deal the stuff around death. English/France/German, almost everyone plaforms laughing and don´t buying that Ashura is dead.

Oda really need to build up tension and bring this element back so the fans can take these parts of his write skills seriously. It is really a shame that almost everyone hate this part and Oda editors didn´t tell him that, im sure the people in japan also not like it. They should read the comments on the social platforms, Oda should start to draw the war seriously, if he continue with the death fake stuff, no one really take him seriously in terms of death characters in the future.
And yet everybody keeps reading, so Oda wins :suresure:

Ohh, look, what a surprise, Luffy is fightning in Base mode against a superior opponent and he is the one doing the most it seems.

:holdthisl: Katakuri haters and Zorotards. Wasn't Zoro supposed to be the one carrying the fight and Luffy was useless after his G4? Wasn't Katakuri supposed to be weak because Luffy could keep up in a fight with Base/G2 modes?
:gokulaugh::milaugh:

I was right, what a surprise! Luffy is a monster in Base or G4, it doesn't matter.

Ah, but wait, Zorotards got another L.

ZKK they said. The Hiryu Kaen would be an oneshot they said :suresure:

Overall the chapter was kinda meh since it's quite tiring all this fake tension and fake deaths.
Kaido's hybrid is not that bad, expectable, but those horns... it'll take time to get used I guess.

Still, this panel look sick, despite Kaido's weird horns there.

Special mention to Kid, the only SN aside from Luffy that smiles in front of the Yonko, like a true Conqueror.

PS: Luffy's portrayal is another lvl man. Even if I'd add the 4 SN together, they don't seem equal to him, it's no wonder that they bounties altogether are inferior to him. A monster does not see another one as a monster.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ah, but wait, Zorotards got another L.

ZKK they said. The Hiryu Kaen would be an oneshot they said :suresure:
Such an L for admitting it's tough to fight two of the strongest characters at once.

Yeah, it's such an L and disproves to ZKK.

Luffy was protected for 10 minutes before he went back to fight so stop acting like Luffy is doing something incredible.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid & Luffy:

„this is hell… and you can call me Devil now.“
Post automatically merged:

She can literally fly. The throw big mom off theory might be the worst theory I ever heard. At least say something like law teleports Kidd to the sky to crush big mom and turn her to Olin.

They can’t just yet big mom off the island
Only way to get Linlin out of the game is give her something to rush after. Someone suddenly attacking WCI, or giving her a possibility to get a RP. Something like that.
Otherwise she will stay.

Luffy is like a failed carry. He spent times farming in Udon but when he came back and participates in war, he is still a scrub with little to non damage.
Imagine shitting on the MC :kaidowhat:
:holdthisl:Luffy been Bopping Kaido left and right since 1000.
Luffy's the only one getting praise from the dudes he fighting.
little to non damage
Yet Kaido is wanking the fuck outta him... from an emperor who is all about ryuo, brutality, and the fighting spirit.

the luffy "useless" or being a "burden" narrative is so weird
how is the person who did the most shatted on than some of the others who so far have just made kaido scream(LOOKING AT MUH 3RD CAPTAIN , MUH NEW WB LAW)
because he went out for 10 mins?
cool
how much damage did the sns do in that time........
we all know how these fights go down in anycase
and who comes out doing the lion share of the work. ....
sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.