• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@playa4321 stop :josad:

the way I see it
I think all fandoms recognize luffy is clearly at the top
so its a battle for the glorified second place .

between the other 2 captains and zoro fans.

I recall that bounty thread
all of a sudden
all 4 fandoms came together to shit on luffy. a common enemy is always good.:milaugh:
Cap. We see who gets the kill.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What do you expect for the next chapter?
New form of Kid power?
You try to bait me before, now friendly again? :D
I guess next chapter is inside the castle again. Maybe we finaly get where Sanji is going now, or Yamato. Maybe we get more Jinbe stuff. At roof, i assume we will get there the chapter after again. A power up for Luffy and Kid i expect at the moment the final fight is really starting. Right now, it feels more like arranging the real fight: They try to position each other the whole time. But maybe i just get this situation just wrong. If that, we will get their new power ups pretty soon.

i am still very unsure where this whole fight right now is going. Just waiting and hoping for the 4 man CoC-Clash. Cause i expect it to be the real opening for the final round.

Luffy as top one make sense, I rather see the rivality between Kid and Zoro fans, Law is most like place 4.
:cheers:
law sickens me but I wont get into it
because what he can do
and what he actually does
feels like he's half assing it . he was easily my favorite when he was introduced.
always a nerfed character but I agree
I think kid and zoro are stronger atm. I dont see a lot of vocal law fans these days tho.

@playa4321 stop :josad:

the way I see it
I think all fandoms recognize luffy is clearly at the top
so its a battle for the glorified second place .

between the other 2 captains and zoro fans.

I recall that bounty thread
all of a sudden
all 4 fandoms came together to shit on luffy. a common enemy is always good.:milaugh:
From what i have seen so far Zoro is the character most fandoms unite against actually he has no allies kinda like Mihawk lone wolf:myman:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
As I said I love the current topic about Zoro vs Kid fandom.
:pepecafe:
You just love a war which isnt even happening. :D Some insecure zoro boys try to bait us at every possiblity. Maybe cause Kid will overshine him? Or cause the community voted the kid fandom as most non-toxic fandom? Dont know, but you will find a quote of an insecure zoro boy to around 90% of my postings these days. Even tho when it isnt even about Kid or Zoro. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.