Chapter Discussion How are we supposed to beat them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t no way zoro fans can be this delusional. It’s literally next to zoro and he’s the only one huffing and puffing in the panel.‘it’s zoro line. The only reason kidds bubble has a arrow is evacuate he is in between zoro and killer so it will be confusing if it doesn’t. Zoros is literally on his side and says huff and puff which zoro is doing.

Unless you guys are trolling then Idk what to say
Post automatically merged:

Well like I said, it could be. But usually, when multiple people talk in the same scene, there are arrows regardless:

And the dialogue makes more sense.
The dialogue doesn’t make sense if it’s Kidds line.

It’s literally right next to zoro and says huff and puff what are you talking about?

It’s Zoros line he’s literally the only one in the panel huffing and puffing.

The only reason kidd has an arrow is because he is between killer and zoro

It seems out of character for him and i don't know what to think of it.
Well he gave up against Kuma, without even trying Asura. He also said not to interfere with Luffy vs. Lucci fight when Usopp said they should help Luffy, he said ''pigeon guy is not an ordinary guy'' by implying that Lucci is no Kaku.

And he couldn't believe how strong Enel was he said ''how could he be so powerful'' etc. so I don't see much of a difference here when you compare those with this.

He was always smart tbh, remember how he berated Sanji for going off and causing problems with another Yonko while they're aiming for Kaido? He saw this shit coming.
It is what it is. This fight is gonna last 60 chapters. Throughout it they will experiment what works and what doesn’t. This is nothing to be concerned about.

If Eustass Kid is saying this (a Top cocky reputable Supernova Captain) then Zoro shouldn’t take flak for it.

It is what it is. This fight is gonna last 60 chapters. Throughout it they will experiment what works and what doesn’t. This is nothing to be concerned about.

If Eustass Kid is saying this (a Top cocky reputable Supernova Captain) then Zoro shouldn’t take flak for it.
It’s zoro saying it. It’s literally NEXT TO HIM AND SAYS HUFFS AND PUFFS.

what is there to argue?

he’s the only one huffing and puffing. Are you guys being serious??

You not know how arrows work?

It's obviously Kidd saying that, he's the only one the dialogue makes sense coming from. Not to mention there's a whole arrow pointing straight at him
:milaugh:
Hope this is bait.
Post automatically merged:

no arrow poiting at zoro also midd the only one who talks about how ''their attacks aren t working'' when only his attacks don t work
other can hurt kaido no problem
Yeah I hope this is bait

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
For me this panels could show the mental gap between CoC/Conquerers and others. While fighting people like Law, Killer and Zoro acknowledge the powergap and are kinda overwhelmed by it (without wanting to downplay them, they are doing insane good their), the Conquerers are more into that solution, more willing to go over every border coming up, willing to fight or die, to fight to close every gap, no matter what.

Conquerers have the unbreakable fighting and conquering mentality. There is a bigger goal? I am gonna achieve it! This guy i stronger then me? Maybe now, but not after this fight

They are exited for these fights, they enjoy the gap, cause then there is more to achieve. While people aiming for a goal, like Zoro, and see they are not there yet, they go back to training. But people like Kid and Luffy dont want and cant acknolwedge that, they go all out there and take the risk for getting the growing then and there. Which is kinda stupid, but gives them the option to grow even higher then everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.