Chapter Discussion How are we supposed to beat them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro stops to try figuring out a way to win against two emperors at once, what's up with that?
If Luffy did this, I would enjoy his character, but Luffy is the same shit, punch punch punch, flashback on getting stronger, punch punch punch.

Cant will your way to victory, im happy Zoro and others using their brains and realizing they need a strategy

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He never wavered against opponents before though. And they are thinking of a way of beating Kaido, and he will end up killing Kaido either way, this comment just feels out of place especially since he was declaring he was gonna slice Kaido to pieeces a few chapters back.
Even in this chapter, Zoro is fine with fighting either of them which is why he agreed with Law's plan. He only finds the situation hopeless when they're fighting together.

Even in this chapter, Zoro is fine with fighting either of them which is why he agreed with Law's plan. He only finds the situation hopeless when they're fighting together.
I wouldn't say he's fine, i would say that he agrees that splitting up is the best option to try to win. But yeah, maybe i'm just reading too much into it, i didn't like him saying it is all.

Nah it's most likely the classic shit Oda uses and then the character(s) probably unleash a power up or so and things change dramatically.

Just think about how CP9 literally no-low diffed the SHs in Water 7 and then Enies Lobby happened, Asura, The Gears etc. occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.