Chapter Discussion How are we supposed to beat them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it could be, but i read it as Kidd's line:
"How are we supposed to beat them? it doesn't feel like our attacks are doing anything"
Bro it literally is next to zoro and says huff huff and zoro is the only person who has breathing cloud in the panel.

It’s zoro who says it not Kidd.

It literally says huff huff and zoros the only one breathing hard don’t make this a debate when we know the answer

2 or more dialogue boxes but only one arrow to Kidd, i interpret it as Kidd's line.
It’s not kidds line it’s next to zoro and says huff huff and zoros the only one breathing hard in the panel.

kidd only has a arrow next to him because he’s in the middle and it can be misinterpreted no one can misinterpret zoros line since no one is next to him

"How are we supposed to beat them? it doesn't feel like our attacks are doing anything"
They are different sentences, the sentence ends then you have Kidd on the other side saying that.

Plus the summary clearly says that it's Zoro's line.

And the Viz made it that much clearer by having that quote end with a period instead of the ''....'' the scans had.

They don't connect.

It’s not kidds line it’s next to zoro and says huff huff and zoros the only one breathing hard in the panel.

kidd only has a arrow next to him because he’s in the middle and it can be misinterpreted no one can misinterpret zoros line since no one is next to him
Well like I said, it could be. But usually, when multiple people talk in the same scene, there are arrows regardless:

And the dialogue makes more sense.

you make pretty good point..
Now that I see it again zoro seem not open his mouth..

But what could be change, the zoro haters will turn a blind eyes to it, but i suppose anime will make it clear whose dialogue is that.

Well like I said, it could be. But usually, when multiple people talk in the same scene, there are arrows regardless:

And the dialogue makes more sense.
Zoro: How can we beat them?!

Kidd: It doesn't seem like our attacks are doing anything.

Two separate sentences, also Zoro is the only one huffing in this chapter, that + the summary legitimately having Zoro saying that.

Its him, hence the point of this thread.

But as others said, Zoro is just being smart and trying to find a way to win.
Post automatically merged:

I hope it's not him then lmao.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro: How can we beat them?!

Kidd: It doesn't seem like our attacks are doing anything.

Two separate sentences, also Zoro is the only one huffing in this chapter, that + the summary legitimately having Zoro saying that.

Its him, hence the point of this thread.

But as others said, Zoro is just being smart and trying to find a way to win.
Post automatically merged:

I hope it's not him then lmao.
Bruh the summary isn't anything offical

Status
Not open for further replies.