Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw everyone is sleeping or just off Rebon's game.

If nothing else,

The interractions between Light and FB tells us that they aren't in cahoots, if one of them turns out to be scum that is. Could be Town vs town too though.

Light looks town to me and this is my read I have so far in 7 pages. Everyone else is ??? for me.
I have an issue with how rushy he was in voting me up in particular, other than insisting in diverting the nature of the game, since some claims are indeed forbidden, it's not as simple structured as a mere flavor restriction game.

It didn't consistently strike like he was specifically looking for a reaction from my part, it felt more like a vote casted to move the attention onto me further than foreseeable.

Also a scum would hardly put themselves in the center of attention and as soon as the game started like a few players showed so far to believe I did.

In other words I don't believe he is likely Town genuinely voting me up because thinking there's high chance I'm scum, a Town would quite usually be genuinely less rushy in voting up given that the odds such supposed ability is Town-Aligned in this specific game are not necessarily low given several implications such as who posted according to him, the game flavor, and in which circumstances it happened. (360 degrees spectrum of the matter).

In other words shallow processing is a scum indicator to me.

He didn't even stop enough of a while to reflect about the odds of me being scum or not.

A [Restaurant] has been opened!

Quote this post to enter it!

yes id like to order a number 5 no mayonnaise

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have an issue with how rushy he was in voting me up in particular, other than insisting in diverting the nature of the game, since some claims are indeed forbidden, it's not as simple structured as a mere flavor restriction game.

It didn't consistently strike like he was specifically looking for a reaction from my part, it felt more like a vote casted to move the attention onto me further than foreseeable.

Also a scum would hardly put themselves in the center of attention and as soon as the game started like a few players showed so far to believe I did.
Why are you so afraid of one vote on you? Is it because it's getting to you that you've been seen through? No one was rushing, I explained why I voted for you multiple times.

You say this and yet you think I am scum that's doing exactly that lmao.

In other words I don't believe he is likely Town genuinely voting me up because thinking there's high chance I'm scum, a Town would quite usually be genuinely less rushy in voting up given that the odds such supposed ability is Town-Aligned in this specific game are not necessarily low given several implications such as who posted according to him, the game flavor, and in which circumstances it happened. (360 degrees spectrum of the matter).

In other words shallow processing is a scum indicator to me.

He didn't even stop enough of a while to reflect about the odds of me being scum or not.
Town is not afraid to vote whoever they suspect lmao. It's scum that tend to be careful with their votes. Town doesn't have what to hide. Did you just seriously say this??

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Which peculiar notion did this apparent delusion origin from?

I'm discussing the likelihood of you being scum.

Rich of you in particular to label me as Mr. OMGUS when you come off with such takes.
You're throwing a tantrum because I suspect you. So much that you contradict yourself like I said above.
You say this and yet you think I am scum that's doing exactly that lmao.
You're not discussing anything. You're certain I am scum because I suspect you.. Which is the definition of OMGUS. Surprise surprise.

Lmao. I believe everyone here knows who 'Mr. OMGUS' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.